Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Exactly as Skelington said earlier. He is a she, and she is a he. He is not a he, however, much less is she a she.
    Ok, I'm going to agree with Laurcus and say Skelington is an asexual panda, as that seems as the most logical explanation.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 22 years old.
    I was born in the UK, moved to New Zealand at 9 and then moved to Australia at 18, where I currently live.
    I smoke but wish I didn't.
    I love kpop
    I love SNSD specifically, to the point I have watched over 80gb worth of their variety shows and am still going.
    I'm just now getting around to learning to drive, but I'm a terrible procrastinator.
    I'm trying to teach my self korean but am running into the same above problem.
    I plan on doing some form of IT course but have run into the same above problem again.
    I love owning and buying new DvDs and only download shows when they're unavailable for purchase, such as korean variety shows.
    I'm currently on a diet and have lost over 20kgs so far, just dropped below 100kg last week.
    All my friends still live in NZ, the only 'friends' I've made since moving to Australia are people i work with and only see at work.
    I wish I was back in NZ.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I work 2 jobs.
    I go to school full time.
    I run a lot.
    I hang out with friends when I can, which is rare.
    I'm soft spoken and don't talk much, but people listen to when I say something.
    I raided way too much.
    I don't hate people. I only have varying levels of disappointment in them.
    I prefer to be on my own often.
    I give when I can, but don't overexert myself.
    My demeanor intimidates people because I don't express emotions often.
    I only worry about the present, for it is the only thing we can actually change.
    I like doing laundry, but hate doing dishes.
    Most people get what they deserve.
    I want to help revolutionize medicine in some way.
    Last edited by MAGAmobile; 2012-07-30 at 05:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Exactly as Skelington said earlier. He is a she, and she is a he. He is not a he, however, much less is she a she.
    You owe me $5000. One dollar for every brain cell you just obliterated.
    You break em, you buy em.

I love coffee, strong with cream or milk, french vanilla cappuccinos are ok too
    I love chewing gum, all but cinnamon flavor
    I have terrible taste in humor I've been told
    I have a messed up moral compass, anyone have tips on how to realign this?
    I'm scared of climbing ladders
    I hate chalkboards
    I'm xenophobic
    I hate small talk
    I wear contacts/glasses

10+ Year Old Account
    I just got a job
    I have a girlfriend, but we just stopped talking for some reason
    I have three adopted black siblings, and two biological white ones
    I get attached to objects, not people (generally)
    My fingertip got ripped off by my brother
    I'm more than a little weird
    I can be very hypocritical
    I like big butts
    I cannot lie
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

I'm 26yo
    I'm not social irl
    I play too much games
    I have over 600 days played WoW
    I'm pretty weird
    I hate being bad things
    I'm very competitive
    I like metal but i also listen to Katy perry
    I don't smoke or do drugs
    I'm very lazy
    I'm a perfectionist
    I get easy annoyed of small things
    I hate more people than i like
    I rarly watch movies
    I love tv-shows
    I would like to live in the US
    I'm very stubborn

And the list goes on...

-I'm a guy.
    -My whole life is basically about music.
    -I love playing guitar.
    -I hate techno and death metal.
    -I love heavy metal with my life.
    -I don't listen to many different bands, but I know nearly everything about the bands I do listen to.
    -I'm a BIG Nintendo fan.
    -I'm a big cartoon fan.
    -My brain is full of fuck, atleast people say so.
    -I don't drink, smoke or do drugs. People say I ain't metal, I say that my musical taste shouldn't determine my life style.
    -I'm not sporty at all.
    -I'm very competitive in video games I care about.
    -I'm Danish and all my thoughts are in English.
    -I'm very lazy.
    -Despite watching cartoons I rarely ever watch any movies.
    -I'm mildly claustrophobic.
    -I always find the quickest shortcut to get good grades in school.
    -My favorite animals are pigs.
    -My favorite color is green, even though I only wear black clothes.
    -I have long hair, a more dark hue of blond.
    -I hate being around children, even if I as a person haven't grown up myself. I guess I mostly hate the noise.
    -I'm 17 years old and I tend to find myself to be a lot smarter than many adults I meet.
    -With that said, it's probably the only compliment I'd give myself. I hate talking good about myself.
    -I love putting things in lists and rank them for whatever reason.
    -I'm a atheist, but I'm glad for people who can believe in religions.
    -I'm very cynical and judgmental.
    -I only have about 2 friends I see outside of school, excluding family, and I'm perfectly fine with it. I don't even go to the same school as those 2 friends.
    -I'm afraid of heights.
    -I hate having spiders in my home, not because I'm scared of them, but I don't want to step on them.
    -I can't smell anything.
    -I can't see properly, but I rarely ever wear my glasses.
    -I don't like to attend parties, the whole atmosphere at such places is not very fun for a person who is keeping it sober, and in general I just like doing my own stuff more.
    -I love all seasons, I think they all have their charm.
    -I love calm days where there's nothing to do, sometimes I'd rather sit at home and have a normal day rather than go on vacations or have a trip to some rollercoaster park.
    -Also, I freaking hate rollercoasters.
    -I love meat more than anything, fuck candy and shit like that, I just want my meat.
    -I'm physically out of shape.
    -My BMI is 20.05, so I'm neither underweight or overweight. I think I'm sitting at a pretty good spot.
    -I'm very pale.
    -I don't mind being outside, it's just that there's nothing to do outside at where I live.
    -I'm pretty stubborn.
    -I hate all of the things my generation has made, like swag, yolo and dumb bullshit like that.
    -I tend to be very down to earth, and I try to keep my annoyances to myself. You have to do a lot to make me lose it.
    -I visit this site 3+ times a day out of sheer boredom until I finally decide to do something else.
    -I have two brothers, both which I'm pretty close to.
    -Except for being stabbed in the back by some of my former best friends there hasn't been anything majorly bad in my life.
    -I haven't broken a single bone ever.
    -I tend to be very open to any kind of person, I even try to make friends with people that I normally don't like.
    -I'm not interested in having a girlfriend, I want to roll my life as I want, and I'm not interested in being able to be contacted 24/7 or giving another person so much attention.
    -I'm not shy with the things I like, I don't care if people know that I love Pokémon or watch MLP:FiM.
    -I dislike anime. The only anime which I have enjoyed is Digimon Adventure, and that's only because it's Digimon, I'd have hated it if it was any other franchise.
    -I like this thread.
    -I love being organized on my computer, but I couldn't care less about how big of a mess my room is.
    -I hate the idea of having a job.
    -I tend to get attached to stuff that I own, and I usually give the things personality.
    -I always say shit I regret at some point.
    -I fucking hate Darius.
    -I vastly prefer console games to computer games.
    -I have a seething hatred for FPS games.
    -I hate how many of the classic and best video games get ignored while the cash-in games are getting all the attention.
    -I hate Steam, I can't get the shit to function properly, and it doesn't that many good games anyways.
    -I'm not hyped for Mists of Pandaria, even though I like it and all the changes I just feel kind of worn out on WoW.
    -I have looked and hunted for Aeonaxx for over a year.
    -I don't think ''adult cartoons'' like Simpsons, Family Guy or South Park are all that funny, I'd rather watch kids cartoons.
    -I don't like watching comedy shows like How I Met Your Mother.
    -I don't like watching stand up comedians.
    -I'm quite unhygienic, even though I always wash my hands with soap I always forget to go to bath and brush my teeth. Oh yeah, and I've bitten my nails to dust ever since I was 5 years old or so.
    -In any kind of games I always prefer brutish monsters over anything else, the elegant humanoids never appeal to me.
    -I don't like making internet friendships, there's a few exceptions, but it'll never go further than a little chat in some thread. I just can't get attatched to a person that I can't see or hear.
    -I hate over 90% of the internet community.
    -I hate people who use the words ''nigger'' and ''autist'' as offensive words.
    -I hate many things. I don't even like flowers because I can't smell the shit.
    -I'm a very happy guy though, I'm very happy with my life and how it is, and I'm enjoying every minute I can.
    -I'm a very tired person because I'm not very active. I'm pretty tired right now, which is why my post is pretty messy.
    -Despite having Scott Ian of Anthrax as my avatar, my favorite band is actually Metallica, with Megadeth as my second favorite band.
    -I have a big desire for having my username changed. I'm not even a big fan of Wario anymore, it's a username I made 5 years ago, and I hate it today. Only reason I'm not making a new account is because of my ''precious'' post count. I usually go under the name ''Masterofknees'' online.
    -My mom still sends me to bed on weekdays.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2012-07-30 at 10:16 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    -I hate techno
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say you have no idea what techno actually is.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say you have no idea what techno actually is.
    You're probably right. In general I just dislike electronic music, and I'm not very good at categorizing electronic music. I want atleast a real band to play the music. You kind of make it sound like everyone should like techno if they know what it is.

Also, hate is the wrong word for pretty much everything in my post, replace all of the hates with simple dislikes.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2012-07-30 at 09:21 PM.

-I'm extroverted and very social, I prefer other people's company to just about anything else
    -I'm female who grew up with guys, listening to metal, playing games and being by myself a lot (other girls generally disliked me, and for a reason)
    -Despite this I've always wanted to be a mother
    -I'm also very motherly person, taking care of others and neglecting myself, and always doing what I think is best for people and not necessarily what they want me to do
    -Some of my guildies have named me "the mother of the guild" despite not being a founding member and also being one of the youngest of the many women in our guild
    -I have had anger issues since I was 11 months old, and despite having calmed down a lot, I can still be a total ass
    -I can't hurt animals, but I have no trouble hurting people who I think deserve it
    -I'm very protective of and loyal to my friends and family
    -I'm a skinny person who loves food. I also have trouble cooking just for myself, but I love cooking for others
    -Little girls love me, and I have no idea why
    -My anger issues have caused me to hate losing control of myself (such as getting drunk)
    -I have a tendency to over think, which sometimes makes it hard for me to relax
    -I get attached to people easily, and sometimes trust others too much
    -Despite having pretty good self-esteem, I think my friends are a lot better than me and have hard time figuring out why someone would like me more than them
    -I'm extremely spontaneous, but I still expect every decision to be well justified
    -Expect a lot from myself, but I'm lazy
    -I'm studying in university of applied sciences to become a nurse
    -I can easily relate to other people
    -When someone does something terrible, the first thing I try to figure out is what their motives were and why would someone do this
    -People often misunderstand my intentions, thinking I dislike them, when I'm just being me (a dick, basically). If I dislike someone, it's going to be a lot worse than rude honesty.
    -I like to help people
    -I've been playing WoW for five and a half years
    -I'm very strict about getting enough sleep; I don't care there's only one boss left, I need my sleep and we'll finish this some other time.
    -I always want to make good impression
    -I dread that people would think I think I'm better than I actually am, and always rank myself a bit lower than I actually think I am
    -I'm mostly happy with myself and my life
    -I love reading
    -I like drinking (not just alcohol - coffee, tea, juices, water, beer, nearly anything goes)
    -No matter the game, I always start with a rogue/assassin/thief type character, but I like to try out everything
    -I dislike most girls aged 13-17 (no offense)
    -I can easily get along with just about anyone if I decide to
    -I'm currently annoyed because it's 3 A.M, I need to wake up early tomorrow and I can't sleep because my boyfriend isn't back yet
    -I'm going to the Assembly next weekend with my guildies