ugh i'll just buy a wired 360 controller

- - - Updated - - -

Aye, I use my Pro controller as my primary PC pad until I decide to get a Steam controller.
    Do you still need the steam box thing to play steam on your TV or does the controller do that wirelessly? I kinda get mixed messages from it's description. Can't tell if it's just a glorified controller or a steam box hybrid O.o
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Do you still need the steam box thing to play steam on your TV or does the controller do that wirelessly? I kinda get mixed messages from it's description. Can't tell if it's just a glorified controller or a steam box hybrid O.o
    Controller is just a controller, nothing much to it. Mine is arriving this friday actually, cause I preordered it very early on. I like controllers, they're fun things.

Steam box is essentially a computer with Steam OS installed. You can download Steam OS and install it on your computer if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    You can download Steam OS and install it on your computer if you want.
    Or you can simply run steam in big picture mode, which is exactly what Steam OS is with less game options to play because linux is shit.

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=1...&postcount=217

These are all the upcoming Wii U games datamined from the eShop that aren't out yet. Most of them are Japan only, but it's quite possible they are coming over to the US and Europe if they aren't already.

Wii U Virtual Console
    1080* Snowboarding (N64) [JP]
    Adventures of Bayou Billy, The (NES) [JP]
    Bishoujo Janshi Suchie-Pai (SNES) [JP]
    Chu Chu Rocket! (GBA) [JP]
    City Connection (NES) [JP]
    Contra Advance: The Alien Wars EX (GBA) [JP]
    Darius Twin (SNES) [JP]
    Dig Dug 2 (NES) [EU]
    Dig Dug 2 (NES) [JP]
    Drill Dozer (GBA) [JP]
    F-Zero Climax (GBA) [JP]
    Field Combat (NES) [JP]
    Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (NDS) [JP]
    Formation Z (NES) [JP]
    Front Line (NES) [JP]
    Game & Watch Gallery 4 (GBA) [JP]
    Ganbare Goemon Gaiden: The Mystical Pipe Which Disappeared (SNES) [JP]
    Hogan's Alley (NES) [EU]
    Hogan's Alley (NES) [JP]
    Ignition Factor, The (SNES) [JP]
    International Track & Field 2 (MSX) [JP]
    King's Knight (NES) [JP]
    Kirby: Canvas Curse (NDS) [JP]
    Kirby: Mass Attack (NDS) [JP]
    Klonoa 2: Dream Champ Tournament (GBA) [JP]
    Kururin Paradise (GBA) [JP]
    Konami Krazy Racers (GBA) [JP]
    Legend of the River King 3 & 4 (GBA) [JP]
    Legend of the River King 5 (GBA) [JP]
    Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, The (N64) [JP]
    Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, The (NDS) [JP]
    Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, The (NDS) [JP]
    Legendary Starfi 2 (GBA) [JP]
    Legendary Starfi 3 (GBA) [JP]
    Majin Tensei II: Spiral Nemesis (SNES) [JP]
    Mario Kart 64 (N64) [JP]
    Mario Party Advance (GBA) [JP]
    Mario Tennis (N64) [JP]
    Mario Vs Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis (NDS) [JP]
    Medabots: Metabee Version (GBA) [JP]
    Medabots: Rokusho Version (GBA) [JP]
    Medabots Navi: Kabuto Version (GBA) [JP]
    Medabots Navi: Kuwagata Version (GBA) [JP]
    Mega Man Battle Network 4.5: Real Operation (NDS) [JP]
    Mega Man Battle Network 6: Cybeast Falzar (GBA) [JP]
    Mega Man Battle Network 6: Cybeast Gregar (GBA) [JP]
    Metal Slader Glory: Director's Cut (SNES) [JP]
    Metro Cross (NES) [JP]
    Moeri Twinbee: Rescue Dr. Cinnamon! (NES) [JP]
    Onimusha Tactics (GBA) [JP]
    Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (GBA)(NDS) [JP]
    Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice for All (GBA)(NDS) [JP]
    Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team (NDS) [JP]
    Pokémon Ranger (NDS) [JP]
    Polarium Advance (GBA) [JP]
    Power Instinct (SNES) [JP]
    Sennen Kazoku (GBA) [JP]
    Shining Force: Resurrection of the Dark Dragon (GBA) [JP]
    Shining Soul (GBA) [JP]
    Shining Soul II (GBA) [JP]
    Sin & Punishment (N64) [JP]
    Sonic Advance 2 (GBA) [JP]
    Sonic Advance 3 (GBA) [JP]
    Space Invaders: The Original Game (SNES) [JP]
    Star Fox 64 (N64) [JP]
    Star Fox Command (NDS) [JP]
    Star Luster (NES) [JP]
    Super Mario 64 DS (NDS) [JP]
    Super Mario All-Stars (SNES) [JP]
    Treasure of the Rudras (SNES) [JP]
    Tsukikomori (SNES) [JP]
    Wagan Land 2 (NES) [JP]
    Wild Gunman (NES) [EU]
    Wild Gunman (NES) [JP]
    Wrecking Crew '98 (SNES) [JP]
    Yoshi: Touch & Go! (NDS) [JP]

Wii games on Wii U
    Kiki Trick [JP]
    Kirby's Epic Yarn [JP]
    Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, The [JP]
    Mario Strikers Charged Football [JP]
    Mario Super Sluggers [JP]
    Metroid: Other M [JP]
    New Super Mario Bros. Wii [EU]
    New Super Mario Bros. Wii [JP]
    Poképark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure [JP]
    Super Paper Mario [JP]
    Wario Land: Shake It [JP]
    Xenoblade Chronicles [JP]

Wii U games
    Kamen Rider Summon Ride! [EU]
    Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD, The [JP]

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    1080* Snowboarding (N64) [JP]
    Got super hyped...then I saw it was JP only.

Is Nintendo ever going to get their act together with their digital library? They have a literal goldmine that they're sitting on : /

Nobody ever asked for Other M Nintendo...

Also, if you somehow get rid of the shit motion controls in Skyward Sword(which you won't) it could be one of the greatest Zelda games ever(unlike TP which was meh with and without the shit motion controls). Well, if they remaster it one day one can hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Got super hyped...then I saw it was JP only.

Is Nintendo ever going to get their act together with their digital library? They have a literal goldmine that they're sitting on : /
    As I said in my post, if it's going to Japan or Europe, it's only a matter of time it's headed toward the other regions.

NA has Ocarina of Time, but Japan doesn't, hence why it's listed.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    is Nintendo ever going to get their act together with their digital library? They have a literal goldmine that they're sitting on : /
    One day they won't be dumb and will just release everything that have the licenses to from Wii and GC all on the store at once, seeing as the Wii U can natively play them and no quirks with emulation for VC needed for each release.

Or... maybe not.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't think of a single reason why they wouldn't bring games like LoZ: Skyward Sword or Mario Kart 64 to the US. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever, so if this shit doesn't make its way to the US in due time, then I am going to assume Nintendo doesn't appreciate my patronage and I'll just avoid the NX or whatever next generation.

Also, how are you going to port the worst Fire Emblem game and not bring over Path of Radiance or Radiant Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    I can't think of a single reason why they wouldn't bring games like LoZ: Skyward Sword or Mario Kart 64 to the US. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever, so if this shit doesn't make its way to the US in due time, then I am going to assume Nintendo doesn't appreciate my patronage and I'll just avoid the NX or whatever next generation.

Also, how are you going to port the worst Fire Emblem game and not bring over Path of Radiance or Radiant Dawn
    I will say this. Radiant Dawn has the best Wii Remote control scheme for a turn based strategy game. You can either use it like a normal controller or like a remote.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post

It's almost as if Nintendo is dumb enough to think the data costs of housing a few gigs per game wouldn't make them their money back from people buying the games.

Or they think their customers are too stupid to handle a mass release all at once so they have to stagger releasing only a few things twice a month.

Probably number 2, as Nintendo especially NoA has been proven to not have much respect for their fans. Let's not forget Reggie basically saying customers are too stupid to pick which one they wanted if they released the N3DS and N3DSXL at the same time.

Also, they seem to be bringing many of the popular games first. In Japan, Shadow Dragon might be more popular due to it being a remake of the first game.

Also, they aren't going to bring Radiant Dawn without Path of Radiance.

Although there shouldn't be any issues bringing PoR to the VC since it doesn't use the analog L and R buttons.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean with localizing games it make sense since you have to pour more money into localizing it and even then it can be difficult to determine if it will be successful or not.

But fucking Skyward Sword? People are going to buy the hell out of it. I guess the releasing the floodgates thing makes sense, but if you don't want to give them to us all at once, then get off your asses and start releasing them in consistent waves.

I want to give you guys my money Nintendo. I want to own these games, but when I look at Path of Radiance and I can only get it from some guy on eBay for 100 or 200 bucks and you won't even get the money regardless then an emulator just looks more and more appealing.

Xenoblade yuus. Now I won't have to buy it from game stop

Xenoblade yuus. Now I won't have to buy it from game stop
    Wouldn't get my hopes up on that. It's been on the EU eshop for a long ass time now with no hints of it coming to NA.

so... twilight princess remake confirmed?

- - - Updated - - -

im guessing we wont be seeing zelda u for awhile then. that sucks. but atleast its been a long time since ive played twilight princess.

i wonder if they will reuse any resources from hyrule warriors/smash bros

- - - Updated - - -

also, is it just me or are we seriously behind on a direct? twilight princess hd, splatoon dlc, smash ballot is over, no new info on any of the 2016 games yet, mario maker dlc.

also where the fuck is the pokeman games? weve got all this anime shit going on and no new game info
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    so... twilight princess remake confirmed?
    Not even close to confirmed yet.

But where there is smoke...

Anyways if it happens the game needs a drastic overhaul to not look ugly as hell in HD.

Also has little bearing on Zelda U which is probably still on track for holiday 16. Nintendo does need something to release for Zelda's 30th anniversary coming up in feb. If it's happening it's an early 2016 release no where close to Zelda Us release which is likely holiday.

i bet we wouldve had like 3 directs by now if iwata hadnt died. tendo needs to step their game up.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

wait zelda u was delayed an entire year to holiday 2016? what

10+ Year Old Account
    wait zelda u was delayed an entire year to holiday 2016? what
    Oh they finally confirmed it? I know they kept saying that it was coming in 2015 but we all knew that there was no way in hell that was happening when they didn't even show anything off at E3. Surprised it got pushed back to Holiday 2016 instead of Spring or something though.