Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    my intuition is telling me that no more than 75% of Americans have Wifi in their homes.
    Congrats, you managed to find a source worse than anecdotal evidence.

That being said, carry on.

/popcorn

10+ Year Old Account
    My anecdotal evidence, I've always had wired, Virgin media has a wired port that combines broadband and TV so basically anyone with Virgin media (millions of people) will always have a wired port near their TV without fail.
    Why not just chuck in an Ethernet port, I have no idea why anyone would argue against one or make baseless claims that people don't use them anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Why not just chuck in an Ethernet port, I have no idea why anyone would argue against one or make baseless claims that people don't use them anymore.
    HOLDING BACK PROGRESS AND THE FUTURE!!!!

Or something, I'm still perplexed as well. It's not as if we're talking about something like telling people to still include 8 inch floppy drives with computers to continue using vastly outdated storage technology. Ethernet cables are still very much current technology, and a perfectly fine alternative to a wifi signal.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just don't get why the Ps4 didn;t go with mini discs.

Nintendo of America has finally listened! The Donkey Kong Country trilogy is finally out in the eShop for the Wii U! Not only that, but if you purchase at least one of those games, you can get 30% off DKC: Tropical Freeze!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Nintendo of America has finally listened! The Donkey Kong Country trilogy is finally out in the eShop for the Wii U! Not only that, but if you purchase at least one of those games, you can get 30% off DKC: Tropical Freeze!

Yo wut?! Fuck fuck fuck, I'm getting this.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess being a sega fanboy then a sony fanboy meant I never got the whole DK thing, it always seemed like your average platformer, well made as always but still nothing that excited me anymore than a sonic or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    I guess being a sega fanboy then a sony fanboy meant I never got the whole DK thing, it always seemed like your average platformer, well made as always but still nothing that excited me anymore than a sonic or whatever.
    Agreed. Donkey Kong 64 however - QUALITY!

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post

Everyone remember this level?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Besides donkey kong 64 I never actually liked donkey kong.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Besides donkey kong 64 I never actually liked donkey kong.
    Donkey Kong 64 didn't have David Wise music in the game. That alone makes it shit tier compared to 1, 2 and Tropical Freeze which are the 3 with the God Tier music.

It was also extremely easy compared to most of the series.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Donkey Kong 64 didn't have David Wise music in the game. That alone makes it shit tier compared to 1, 2 and Tropical Freeze which are the 3 with the God Tier music.

Don't you hate on Grant Kirkhope.
    Hey everyone

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

DKC and DK64 weren't even in the same vein. DK64 was more of a platformer and puzzle game rather than an adventure, more like Banjo Kazooie just with more collectible shit and puzzles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly its a great console. Needs some more games to come out though. Also I love the virtual console. SUPER CASTLEVANIA 4!

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    DKC and DK64 weren't even in the same vein. DK64 was more of a platformer and puzzle game rather than an adventure, more like Banjo Kazooie just with more collectible shit and puzzles.
    Let's call it like it was, DK64 was a terrible version of a Banjo game re skinned to be Donkey Kong, you basically said that but yea. You spend the majority of the game collecting garbage, that it makes Banjo or Mario 64 look like linear games in comparison. The levels are flat. The game is just garabage, probably the worst Rare game on N64 imo.

Also not sure how DKC is an "adventure" game. Series is a straight up 2d platformer with tightly tuned mechanics.

Wish a Diablo 3 style game would come to the WiiU.

blargh
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    zelda wii u "leaked" as a june 26th release.. i dont believe it though

10+ Year Old Account
    Possibly the only game that will sell me a Wii u, it's also the day after my birthday so might treat myself. It depends how obnoxious the gamepad touch screen is used. Ain't nobody got time for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd imagine it would be used much the same way the touch screen is used in OoT and MM 3d.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let's call it like it was, DK64 was a terrible version of a Banjo game re skinned to be Donkey Kong, you basically said that but yea. You spend the majority of the game collecting garbage, that it makes Banjo or Mario 64 look like linear games in comparison. The levels are flat. The game is just garabage, probably the worst Rare game on N64 imo.

Also not sure how DKC is an "adventure" game. Series is a straight up 2d platformer with tightly tuned mechanics.
    Totally disagree, I loved DK64 and it was for entirely different reasons then I did DKC. The new games have pretty much been reskinned versions of DKC, while DK64 was unique for the franchise.