http://www.businesswire.com/news/hom...s-Stay-Engaged

More info on Nintendo's E3 plans with a special E3 sale on 100s of 3DS and Wii U games.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    http://www.businesswire.com/news/hom...s-Stay-Engaged

More info on Nintendo's E3 plans with a special E3 sale on 100s of 3DS and Wii U games.

i feel really bad for nintendos pr people right now.

"tell them how to see all our e3 stuff"

"ummmmm... uhhh... we have discounts?"
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i feel really bad for nintendos pr people right now.

"tell them how to see all our e3 stuff"

"ummmmm... uhhh... we have discounts?"
    It should be pointed out that this is just a reskinned 5 year eShop anniversary sale which has already gone on in Japan and Europe.

It should be pointed out that this is just a reskinned 5 year eShop anniversary sale which has already gone on in Japan and Europe.
    To be fair, I'm okay with that.

As long as DK 64 is included, for some reason that game doesn't do well on...uh...other devices.

The. 3DS family has reached a milestone of 60 million lifetime sales in May 2016.

http://kotaku.com/announced-back-in-...ill-1781970922

Color Splash coming October 7th.

- - - Updated - - -

http://gonintendo.com/stories/259355-mario-party-star-rush-announced-for-3ds-due-out-nov-4th

Mario Party:Star Rush coming to the 3DS on November 4th.

...viewers will get their first look at a new Mario Party game for Nintendo 3DS that includes additions and changes to make it much more fast-paced and portable-friendly – players no longer have to wait for their turn, as everyone moves at once. Mario Party Star Rush launches Nov. 4.
    why the fuck do they continue to ruin mario party even more?

Color Splash coming October 7th.
    so we got a release date but no info outside of what we already know. Very sad because they know everyones pissed and this is just another sticker star so they rather cover up it's gameplay and let people buy blindly than show anything.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    why the fuck do they continue to ruin mario party even more?

so we got a release date but no info outside of what we already know. Very sad because they know everyones pissed and this is just another sticker star so they rather cover up it's gameplay and let people buy blindly than show anything.
    The only people are who pissed are you and... yep. Calm down, you stress way the fuck too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    The only people are who pissed are you and... yep. Calm down, you stress way the fuck too much.
    I think most people gave up on Mario Party now is why.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Well... meant his attitude in general. Super mad about Nintendo and amibos, still buys them all. Super mad at Nintendo for games, still buys them. Just reminds me of ex WoW players and still getting mad about the game. Like move on if it ain't making you happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Well... meant his attitude in general. Super mad about Nintendo and amibos, still buys them all. Super mad at Nintendo for games, still buys them. Just reminds me of ex WoW players and still getting mad about the game. Like move on if it ain't making you happy.
    Actually I don't buy them all. The last nintendo game I bought was fates and I don't want anything else so far and fyi just because I use the word fuck doesn't mean I'm yelling and freaking out.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Started to go down hill after about Mario Party 5 to be honest. The original trio were some of the most fun times I had playing games as a pre-teen and teenager.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like Animal Crossing met The Legend of Zelda to me. It looks interesting at least, might be worth checking out for something different to play.

the new mario party looks... weird? Idk they only showed the one game mode. No online play, again. Don't think the other game modes will be meaningful or impactfull if they are trying to show off this one mode as the focal point.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like Sticker Star painted with a bit of the first two games.

Looks like Sticker Star painted with a bit of the first two games.
    HA NO

not even close

paper mario is officially dead with that trailer. Combat is a rip of sticker star with returning stickers for no apparent reason. Leveling is gone, companions are gone, unique characters are gone and replaced with generic toads with color swap.

It's dead R.I.P.

Hm.

They should of just cut out "Jump" and "Hammer" as stickers, left them as generic attacks, put leveling back in, and kept the super stickers, in my opinion.

I'm sad the game aesthetically looks so good but it's gonna suck.

And they gave away the main villain too. The intro is like "mystery time" which gave a vibe that it wasn't bowser then mortan appeared and that ruined everything. So all the bosses are going to be the koopalings again and then bowser. World 1 was also super short.

With an interview with gamexplain they asked if there's going to be any rpg elements and the lady said go play mario and Luigi games. With that it's the nail on the coffin. She also said they would do a 1000 year door HD remake if people were interested enough. Has she been living under a fucking rock?

Super Paper Mario is up on the Wii U VC.