Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Same reason I got mario party.
    Looks like a solid title I watched Angry Joe play it.

Me and her played the 1hr long map on Island Tour so I figure she will like this as well. Its slow enough where she dosen't get sick from it. Playing games for 30mins or more makes her feel like shes going to puke. I think its motion sickness and her doc thinks so as well. Many games dose it.

I love MP titles and in truth haven't played one I didn't like.

Edit: I highly dought it dose but dose it have Online Play?
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2015-03-21 at 07:59 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Looks like a solid title I watched Angry Joe play it.

Me and her played the 1hr long map on Island Tour so I figure she will like this as well. Its slow enough where she dosen't get sick from it. Playing games for 30mins or more makes her feel like shes going to puke. I think its motion sickness and her doc thinks so as well. Many games dose it.

I love MP titles and in truth haven't played one I didn't like.

Edit: I highly dought it dose but dose it have Online Play?
    No online play, such a shame.

With online play it could have turned a good house game into a great game flat out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    No online play, such a shame.

With online play it could have turned a good house game into a great game flat out.
    Really wish Nintendo would get with the program on Online gaming.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Really wish Nintendo would get with the program on Online gaming.
    They need to up their online systems first. Pokemons trading system is a mess. Any fake or hacked pokemon can get through as well as rampant requests that are just outrageous. Monster Hunter has unexpected drops where you will, for seemingly no reason, just drop right out of the party you're in and be stuck facing down a huge monster on your own.

They have a lot to work on when hacked pokemon get through their systems and keeping a connection is bad at times.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    They need to up their online systems first. Pokemons trading system is a mess. Any fake or hacked pokemon can get through as well as rampant requests that are just outrageous. Monster Hunter has unexpected drops where you will, for seemingly no reason, just drop right out of the party you're in and be stuck facing down a huge monster on your own.

They have a lot to work on when hacked pokemon get through their systems and keeping a connection is bad at times.
    Nintendo doesn't operate MH servers, that's all capcom.

There is almost nothing wrong with the MK8 and SSB online servers so this isn't a good excuse why MP10 doesn't have online. The only reason it's not online is because some clueless person at Nintendo thinks people only want couch multiplayer for Mario Party.

Nintendo doesn't operate MH servers, that's all capcom.

There is almost nothing wrong with the MK8 and SSB online servers so this isn't a good excuse why MP10 doesn't have online. The only reason it's not online is because some clueless person at Nintendo thinks people only want couch multiplayer for Mario Party.
    Well this could be true but also I bet said person wants Online Playability as well. Nothing wrong with both and its sad that not many games have split screen anymore. I am happy Nintendo IP's still do spilit screen from time to time but they also need Online Play.

Well this could be true but also I bet said person wants Online Playability as well. Nothing wrong with both and its sad that not many games have split screen anymore. I am happy Nintendo IP's still do spilit screen from time to time but they also need Online Play.
    SSB and Mario Kart 8 both have it right, by allowing bout couch MP and online(at the same time even if you wish). Then insert MP10 and it's like we took a trip back to the gamcube era wut is dis online gameplay you speak of? Nintendo.

SSB and Mario Kart 8 both have it right, by allowing bout couch MP and online(at the same time even if you wish). Then insert MP10 and it's like we took a trip back to the gamcube era wut is dis online gameplay you speak of? Nintendo.
    No kidding. Love playing MK8 online from time to time and I do need to buy SSB.

The group who worked on MP10 just needs to update with the times.

Also saying MP10 reminds me of monster power 10 from diablo ffs lol.

Sorry but SSB has horrible online. However MK8 is literally flawless online. It's so mind boggling.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Sorry but SSB has horrible online. However MK8 is literally flawless online. It's so mind boggling.
    I'm sorry but I have actually been DCed and gotten severe lag in MK8, never had either in SSB. Minor lag here and there. MK8 still has good online but I have had more trouble with it then SSB(which isn't that much trouble at all tbh).

Maybe it's just because I'm hard wired into my internet instead of wifi. While the wifi which I use for my 3ds (which has SSB) sucks.

Maybe it's just because I'm hard wired into my internet instead of wifi. While the wifi which I use for my 3ds (which has SSB) sucks.
    Not even talking about 3DS SSB. I have no clue how that online is as I never even played it. Always waited on the Wii U version, never had any interest in the dumbed down version.

I got it cause I never thought I would get a wiiU and then I got one for xmas. Control wise, the 3ds is harder. Trying to do shorthops and not having a c stick for smash attacks? Annoying.

NO I DID NOT FORWARD TILT I FORWARD SMASHED GOD DAMN IT

- - - Updated - - -

consensus from reviewers. Wait for MP11. Many many horrible design decisions.

consensus from reviewers. Wait for MP11. Many many horrible design decisions.
    Mario Party has never reviewed well, so their consensus is to wait for another game that won't review well?

http://www.metacritic.com/search/all...0party/results

Look at all the yellow!

Reviewers gonna hate on MP like always, families/friends gonna enjoy MP like always.

Reviewers are the worst, anyway. Still laugh at PC Gamer calling Dragon's Age 2 the best RPG of the decade (or century, forget).

Nintendo Direct tomorrow at 3pm PST 6pm EST.

GET REKTED FOOLS THE HYPE IS GONNA BE REAL.

10+ Year Old Account
    No Zelda to next year, no hype can make up for that.

Newest MP is another Nintendo letdown for me. So that's mario kart, smash (except for glory), and mario party turned 100% rng. Big N's devs are really fucking up. Even casual players get bored fast when it's clear skill doesnt matter. We already know the points are made up and don't really matter, does the way we acquire said points need to be pointless as well?
    "We ran out of game play ideas... roll a dice!"

Since when was MP, MK and smash ever not RNG?

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    Newest MP is another Nintendo letdown for me. So that's mario kart, smash (except for glory), and mario party turned 100% rng. Big N's devs are really fucking up. Even casual players get bored fast when it's clear skill doesnt matter. We already know the points are made up and don't really matter, does the way we acquire said points need to be pointless as well?
    "We ran out of game play ideas... roll a dice!"
    Considering when I was still playing MK8 heavy I was in the top 1-3 in well over 90% of online races, no sir it's not "100% rng".

For you to be playing Mario Kart and Mario Party and not expecting SOME RNG you completely missed the point of the games. Like, you didn't even hit the target board you are so far off. And no, neither one has any more rng then the series have always had.

You mean Nintendo makes multiplayer games with rng power ups? THIS IS AMAZING NEWS TO ME, must be new for the Wii U versions? LOL