10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    If this is ur reply then yes my defense is great since you have nothing to defeat it.
    Yes, you've said this many times in many different ways, and yet all you've offered is that CoD does X so Nintendo are good.

No X is bad for X reasons and Y is good for Y reasons I provided those reasons to you.
    No you didn't.

No anger here just talking to someone who has no clue what they are talking about.
    I know you finally found one person on your side in tech after being outnumbered on here, but you certainly haven't displayed any reason why you have any more knowledge than me.

So your arugement is Nintendo should make 1000000 billion copys of a game so you can get it 5 years later for $5 or they are anti-consumer. They don't see a need to overstock games so they don't. You do know that in its own way is a green thing for them to do right. That means less disks that in up in the trash and all.
    Hyperbole detected. I take it you mean discs? wtf are discs in 2015?

Your pissed because you can't buy a Nintendo game 5 years later for cheap.... Get over it because they owe you nothing and its not Anti-Consumer to limit your stock.
    I only own a Wii, and I have pretty much every big game on it, I have no idea why you think I need to buy anymore, I also have an N64 with every zelda/mario game/goldenye boxed etc etc. It IS anti-consumer to limit your stock, thats just a blatant truth.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Yes, you've said this many times in many different ways, and yet all you've offered is that CoD does X so Nintendo are good.

No you didn't.

I know you finally found one person on your side in tech after being outnumbered on here, but you certainly haven't displayed any reason why you have any more knowledge than me.

I only own a Wii, and I have pretty much every big game on it, I have no idea why you think I need to buy anymore, I also have an N64 with every zelda/mario game/goldenye boxed etc etc. It IS anti-consumer to limit your stock, thats just a blatant truth.
    First off I used both COD and Evolve as explains would you like more because I can keep giving you examples all day long. With Nintendo you know the content isn't cut from the game to sell to you later. Yes I ment disc's and its those round things you put in ur PC or Console and use the media thats on it. Believe it or not everything isn't 100% digital yet. Hell you can still buy new PC games.

Also NO limiting your stock isn't Anti-consumer its limiting ur stock nothing more.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    First off I used both COD and Evolve as explains would you like more because I can keep giving you examples all day long. With Nintendo you know the content isn't cut from the game to sell to you later. Yes I ment disc's and its those round things you put in ur PC or Console and use the media thats on it. Believe it or not everything isn't 100% digital yet. Hell you can still buy new PC games.
    So you specifically used some of the most notorious DLC infested games to make a point about DLC to paint Nintendo in a good light, got it.

Discs are those things that maintain value in games for the consumer. You know, a consumer friendly practice. It seems you are unclear what exactly is or isn't consumer friendly, or maybe just refuse to acknowledge it if it doesn't fit your argument.

I guess we all should of just went full MS, DD only with discs having codes attached to them and no value. We know how that supposed consumer friendly move worked out for them. What's funny is that PC gamers take in in the rear while console gamers fought it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think he was and I almost peed myself laughing. Come on tech you know steam is consumer friendly thats why there customer service got a F and they got NO refund policy.

Totally consumer friendly to sell your customers broken games both indle and AAA and expect them to be ok with it.
    You do know that Nintendo offers no refunds as well right? So consumer friendly...

What is the refund policy for software pre-purchased on Nintendo eShop?
    The purchase price is non-refundable except to the extent required by law. If you have additional questions regarding the refund of a pre-purchase, please contact us for support.
    What is the refund policy for software pre-ordered on Nintendo.com?
    We are unable to provide refunds or exchanges once we provide you with your download code. (However, pre-orders can be canceled at any time up until the download code is sent.)

If you have pre-ordered a game and need to cancel the order, please contact us for assistance.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Discs are those things that maintain value in games for the consumer. You know, a consumer friendly practice. It seems you are unclear what exactly is or isn't consumer friendly, or maybe just refuse to acknowledge it if it doesn't fit your argument.
    Actually I agree on that point, discs offer a good resale value, I was being sarcatic, and it didnt work in that instance.

You do know that Nintendo offers no refunds as well right? So consumer friendly
    Nintendo games actually work on your console *shocker*

When there is a broken ass PC game that doesn't work on your setup at launch Steam will say tough luck kid, unless it is a VERY VERY WIDE SPREAD problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Nintendo games actually work on your console *shocker*

When there is a broken ass PC game that doesn't work on your setup at launch Steam will say tough luck kid, unless it is a VERY VERY WIDE SPREAD problem.
    There are many reasons why someone would want a refund on a game, and don't even get me started on the archaic ID lockout that if your Wii U breaks and you get a new one, all your games are lost.

There are many reasons why someone would want a refund on a game, and don't even get me started on the archaic ID lockout that if your Wii U breaks and you get a new one, all your games are lost.
    not sure how its archaic... I believe you can have 2 console linked to your ID. I believe all he had to do was LOG OUT/unlink his WII U before returning it in. because jon couldn't figure it out it makes it archaic?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damax View Post
    not sure how its archaic... I believe you can have 2 console linked to your ID. I believe all he had to do was LOG OUT/unlink his WII U before returning it in. because jon couldn't figure it out it makes it archaic?
    You'll have to excuse me, my PC crashed and I lost all my steam/origin/battle.net games...

Deleted
    Good to see you're just talking shit without any fucking clue about the subject you're talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgarlaw View Post
    Good to see you're just talking shit without any fucking clue about the subject you're talking about.
    Thanks I do try, I'm glad you came in with a good retort based on some kind of defensible position I might be able to respond to, but then its Trafalgar, I don't think you've ever made a decent point on mmo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Another thing is a lot of Japanese companies seem to have more issues with youtube.

leaves me thinking 2 things
    1. Youtube is really popular in English speaking countries, not necessarily as popular in others.
    2. IP law in the U.S v Japan is probably very different.
    Japan doesnt give a fuck about google or Jewtube.
    Japan uses NicoNico.

To japan, lets players are a cancer (rightfully so) that hurts their sales. Why would anyone buy a game when they can just watch in instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jewtube.
    Ahhh thats the Trafalgar I know and despise.

Would anyone want to play Mario party when they can watch it? If they're a fucking moron they wont, because its a fucking party game.

Deleted
    Thanks I do try, I'm glad you came in with a good retort based on some kind of defensible position I might be able to respond to, but then its Trafalgar, I don't think you've ever made a decent point on mmo.
    I usually dont grace shitposting overgrown cumstains like you with a response, but here:

You dont lose your games. Ever.

At worst, you have to call Nintendo for 5 minutes, (the horror, human interaction, i know you fear it) and they'll transfer your NNID.

- - - Updated - - -

Ahhh thats the Trafalgar I know and despise.

Would anyone want to play Mario party when they can watch it? If they're a fucking moron they wont, because its a fucking party game.
    LIKE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU WANT TO SEE MORE OF ME PLAYING A GAME POORLY WHILE I STRETCH IT OUT MORE THAN YOUR BUTTHURT ASSHOLE SO I CAN EARN MAXIMUM JEWTUBE SHEKELS OY VEY.

Atleast its marginally better than twitch, which is borderline camwhoring.

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually dont grace shitposting overgrown cumstains like you with a response, but here:

You dont lose your games. Ever.

At worst, you have to call Nintendo for 5 minutes, (the horror, human interaction, i know you fear it) and they'll transfer your NNID.
    I linked a post, it may have been outdated, anyway, I'm sure you'll enjoy your infraction. Its STILL an archaic thing to have to contact someone to link accounts, I can't think of a single account that I have had this come up with.

Deleted
    Well except for making sure Ammibos are in short supply, restricting youtube aceess as well as adding in DLC to nearly every big release including Hyrule warriors , Mario kart 8, charging $4 for one character in super smash bros, , mario golf with day one DLC, closing down fan made projects, its riduculous AC adapter bullshit, constant updating of the 3DS,, etc etc sure they are very consumer friendly.

Edit: forgot region locking too.

Oh thats right we give them a free ride, because...Nintendo.
    -Hyrule warriors: Thats not even Nintendo, its Tecmo, you know, the dynasty warrior devs, you ignorant peasant. and even then the DLC is priced very well. 20 burgerbucks for 100 hours of content
    -Mario Kart: 12 fatdollahs (thats a fifth of retail price)for 50% more content, so fuckign brutal and extortionist. How is this legal.
    -Smash bros: its 3 dollar, and free for everyone that has both versions, and they get a physical OST
    -Xenoblade chronicles: THat one isnt even true. I dont even need to check that article, because I was in teh 4chan thread that spawned this fake rumor. Thats a card that allows you to buy a digital version of the game. You fucking moron. Atleast check your facts.
    -Mario golf: yes, they had a season pass. In return, they also lowered the retail price of the game by an amount equal to the cost of said pass. And it had shitloads of free dlc.
    -Closing down projects: A company shutting down some prick thats ripping SM Galaxy assets, to remake a N64 game with the intent of selling it. Shocking, who could have possibly foreseen this, apart from everyone?
    -Adapter: this is because of retarded EU laws concerning USB chargers.

Educate yourself before you shitpost, friend :^)

- - - Updated - - -

You'll have to excuse me, my PC crashed and I lost all my steam/origin/battle.net games...
    You'll have to excuse me, my internet got cut, and I lost access to all my game rent.., sorry, purchases.

Based gayben.

- - - Updated - - -

I linked a post, it may have been outdated, anyway, I'm sure you'll enjoy your infraction. Its STILL an archaic thing to have to contact someone to link accounts, I can't think of a single account that I have had this come up with.
    Get BTFO of orbit

>b-b-but its still bad cuz i said so and my mommy agrees.

Just leave. You lost the moment you had to resort to posting a bunch of bullshit fake facts and rumours :^)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure what you said was pleasant but I can't read people on my ignore list Trafalgar. Actually I'm sure what you said was antagonistic and infractionable as always, but I'll never know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cant we all just get along

and

SETTLE IT IN SMASH!

*selects Duck...HUNT!*

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Cant we all just get along

and

SETTLE IT IN SMASH!

*selects Duck...HUNT!*
    *selects diddy kong pre-patch *
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by calmsea View Post
    Furthermore, a copyright strike against a YouTube channel can very well result in he loss of their livelihood, and while I don't agree with Nintendo's policy, if you ignore it, you're liable for the potential consequences. Again though, I recognize that these aren't the issues, I just felt like pointing it out.
    Just going to note, it's not a strike, it's a warning say that it will not be monetized. A copyright strike would be far more severe and not a simple fix as deleting the video.