Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    What did Nintendo buy up? I mean, I know they exclusively published Bayonetta 3, but they didn't buy the IP and the game wouldn't have been made without them.

As for Microsoft, did I miss when they started acting like they were responsible for Minecrafts success?

Nintendo doesn't really bother in the Sony vs. Microsoft battle of e-peens. They've mostly done their own thing for the past few generations.
    Nintendo bought Monolith Soft who created Xenoblade Chronicles and Xenoblade Chronicles X and helped with the development of Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

Nintendo bought the rights to publish Bayonetta 2 from SEGA and a train based Japan only board game off Konami.

Not sure what else though.

- - - Updated - - -

Kerbal Space Program coming to the Wii U.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201...nsole_tomorrow

Sin & Punishment for the 64 and Sin and Punishment: Star Successor for the Wii are coming to the North American eShop today.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.gamnesia.com/news/animal-...d-digby-amiibo

Nintendo of Europe has confirmed an Animal Crossing: amiibo Party bundle with both Isabelle and Digby amiibo and 3 random Animal Crossing amiibo cards.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could be wrong about this, but if you live over in the U.S. and want to collect the "modern colors" 8-bit Mario amiibo, it looks like the only way is in the Mario Maker Wii U system bundle from Walmart.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    I could be wrong about this, but if you live over in the U.S. and want to collect the "modern colors" 8-bit Mario amiibo, it looks like the only way is in the Mario Maker Wii U system bundle from Walmart.
    It's walmart exclusive, but not exclusive to the bundle.

REVIEW: Wii U exclusive Devil's Third is near-impossible to recommend.
    http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/devi.../1900-6416218/

Really sad was interested in this and good chance now it will be like Zombi and hit other platforms at a later date due to sells. I hope if it does come to other platforms its issues are fixed.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

nintendo paid for and published the game, the only thing coming to other platforms is the free to play multiplayer only pc version.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/08/27...rs-on-twitter/

One of the GAME stores in the UK accidentally tweeted an image of a Shovel Knight amiibo with a release date of November 27th. The tweet was taken down and the amiibo is only mentioned to work with Yacht Club games with no mention of Smash.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    nintendo paid for and published the game, the only thing coming to other platforms is the free to play multiplayer only pc version.
    And even that will likely never see release outside of Asia.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    Are we sure they paided for it and didn't pay for it to be timed?

If so you are right and for me personally its w/e ether way.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Are we sure they paided for it and didn't pay for it to be timed?

If so you are right and for me personally its w/e ether way.
    What publisher did they pay for it to be timed?

It was THQs game. THQ went bankrupt and it wasn't heard of for years until Nintendo revived the project with their money.

They own the game flat out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    What publisher did they pay for it to be timed?

It was THQs game. THQ went bankrupt and it wasn't heard of for years until Nintendo revived the project with their money.

They own the game flat out.
    O ok I didn't know who made it thats why I asked I wasn't sure. Really sucks the game is being reported as shit I was interested in it.

Fuck it, I just went with the Shovel Knight amiibo reveal trailer:

I really hope Yacht Club is making those amiibos with permission from Nintendo and not Nintendo actually wasting time manufacturing that fucking garbage when there is still stock issues on most amiibo.

shovel knight is the best amiibo ever made.

the source said he would be revealed for a smash sometime in the coming months, so he might not be revealed at pax, but the amiibo certainly makes it seem that hes coming to smash

- - - Updated - - -

maybe its just me but that sure does look like the smash symbol in the concept art

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Fuck it, I just went with the Shovel Knight amiibo reveal trailer:

That took like 10 minutes to get my stupid phone to finally copy and paste just to find out it in fact was the exact same video I was about to post, except the one posted by game grumps. Didn't think they'd be the ones to reveal it.

Shovel Knight = meeeeeh
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Shovel Knight = meeeeeh
    I thought I might be the only one that didn't see the hoopla with the game.

Even by indy standards, it's nothing special at all. It's certainly no super meat boy.

Pre ordered splatoon 3 pk from target yuus

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201..._test_incoming

Namco-Bandai's free-to-start Wii U eShop game Project Tresure has been renamed Lost Reavers with a beta test of the Japanese version soon.
    Last edited by johnhoftb; 2015-08-28 at 05:36 PM.

So the shovel knight amiibo is 3rd party basicly. It's being produced outside nintendo but is nintendo branded. Meaning we most likely won't have the bull shit stock issues in NA.

He's still meh though

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    So the shovel knight amiibo is 3rd party basicly. It's being produced outside nintendo but is nintendo branded. Meaning we most likely won't have the bull shit stock issues in NA.

He's still meh though
    He won't have stock issues because 90% of amiibo collectors give 0 fucks about Shovel Knight.

I'm glad Nintendo isn't devoting resources to manufacturing them, they don't need to make me hate them any more atm.