Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm swedish and of course speak swedish with fellow swedes, though I much prefer multinational guilds and servers where english is the accepted language to use. Therefore I won't be playing on Farshiver Peaks (unofficial scandinavian/dutch) but on a server that has mostly english speaking guilds.

Tried to update with some more info.

Deleted
    Had this conversation on the beta server Whiteside Ridge, which was not any language-specific. I think there should be servers tagged as English, as the problem I have with some servers is you get people talking, for example, swedish in /map or /team in WvW, which are public channels.

When you have a mix of English, French, German, Dutch, Swedish people etc. on one server and 3 people are speaking in their language, it's kind of irritating considering all of the people who play the server know English, so they should speak English. It means everyone can understand you instead of your group of people.

So really, I think there should be specified English servers, rather than just 'UK servers,' most of my friends who aren't English prefer to speak English. Then again, labelling doesn't always work (I would like to point you in the direction of WoW Europe's Burning Blade server. That is labelled as an English server. It is not an English server, it is a cz/sk server and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.)