Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    Please be sarcasm...Please!!!!!
    Damn, I though my hyperbole-levels were high enough to make the sarcasm obvious. I'll work on that, sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    If she was raped because she had 6 husbands, yeah, probably.
    If you read the article you would see that they didn't plan on killing him, one of them tried to resuscitate him. Inb4 they are lying to get into less trouble, I'm going by what is in the article.
    So ignoring that he died (Which is a pretty hard thing to do), you're saying it's okay if a woman gets raped by 6 men if she married them all? Because we've (men) had it drilled into our heads since we were old enough to understand sex that you can still rape a woman if you're married to her.

The fact that he was a polygamist makes it okay though? I'm not understanding the line of thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    except the dying part, being raped by 6 women cant be that bad >_>? sound rather fun to me.
    You do realize you can't be raped if you want and enjoy it happening and don't mind. You do realize that right?

Also what is it with all the idiots that are like "oh yeah rape by women woot i want that" you're just all sex starved or crazy people and let's get it straight that if you want it and welcome it you aren't being raped!
    Last edited by Themius; 2012-07-30 at 01:18 AM.

I'm not sure why people are surprised by the reaction. For all our talk of equality, there are different expectations of men and women.

My response to the whole, "what if it was 6 men?" thing is: Well...it wouldn't have to be 6 men. One man is enough. On the other hand, for one woman to rape a man, there would have to be pretty extreme circumstances. Call me sexist if you want, but there is a difference between men and women.

10+ Year Old Account
    Outside of being too related to sexuality, nobody is taking the idea of rape and death seriously. No reason for this to stay open.