Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Easiest would be I wish I could grant me my own wishes (and others if I so choose) by just being me and not a genie, or anything else that grants wishes.

I would also wish I had my own universe that followed rules I set for it, for example that time flows in the way I want it in there. Like I can choose 1 million years in my universe equals 1 second in our universe. As well as I can't die while in my universe and anything I change about myself in that universe transfers over to our universe when I return. And other stuff I cba to write here.

As for a third wish I might as well wish the genie was free.
    Last edited by Spl4sh3r; 2015-09-06 at 12:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Three wishes, three magic rings that would grant me powers.

The first gives the ability to read and influence minds.

The second heals all wounds and restores the body to perfect condition. Not true Immortality, but becoming ageless and immune to anything that doesn't kill you in one shot

Third, and most important, is a ring that telepathically answers any question asked to it. It knows the future and everything in the past, it can answer hypotheticals perfectly and is basically omniscience without the headache =)

The human mind needs limits to function, having limitless power would be unfathomable and would induce psychosis in even the strongest mind. Having the ability to know and control the minds of everyone around you, always being in perfect physical condition, and knowing everything would basically give one the opportunity to do anything one desires, and having that power in a form that wont activate unless asked by the conscious mind will reduce the risk of one's powers activating without intent.

1. Perfect body and health.
    2. Wolverine aging/healing factor.
    3. Family has no burdens for eternity.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd Wish for Immorality as I am now.
    I'd wish for 5 Billion
    I'd Wish to be indestructible as I am now.

Everything Else I can manage myself.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

1. Live for over a billion years but I would look and feel like I was 20. "See thats not immortality"
    2. A insane amount of money to support me and my family comfortable for those billion years. It couldn't be stolen or anything.
    3. Wish the Genie free.

Didn't wish for health since the amount of money I would have would be so insane I could buy my health lol.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

1. One quadrillion dollars so I don't have to work for a livelihood for the rest of my life.

2. The ability to flawlessly discern truth from falsity requiring only premises but no additional information. (basically knowing the correct answer to every question that could ever be asked)

3. For the genie to be set free I guess.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

10+ Year Old Account
    1 - I wish him to put an end to worldwide poverty.
    2 - I wish him to put an end to social exclusion.
    3 - I wish that we could survive the end of oil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Become the age of 20 and never die(One wish)

#2: Infinite funds

#3: Perfect Physical condition(Never decaying)

Done
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Happiness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I wish I had all the genie's powers, but he was still the one stuck in the lamp.

Or I could just go Aladdin's route and use my last wish to free him as an act of good will, so I can be pals with an all powerful genie with no wish limit.
    Where are people getting this no wish limit on a free genie? Even in Aladdin he lost the majority of his power. When Jaffar was a genie in the second movie he stomped all over him without someone wishing him to do so.

If you were a free genie you'd be basically a comic relief magician. You can't do anything in the wish realm anymore.

In the case of the mythological genies or jinn, the wishing is only something they do to gain freedom. Once free they are just a powerful demon, but no longer grant wishes.

1. Lots and lots of money.
    2. Knowledge. About all scientific subjects
    3. Half-Life 3

free gen

1) superpowers( teleport-go back in time -run really fast- being strong)
    2) be really really really really good at sports (basketball-baseball-football-track and field-cross country)
    3) and finally to be rich and famous