2nd monitor question.

Hello everyone!

I currently have 2 monitors. #1 main 20". #2 web browser, vent, hardware monitor, etc. 19".
    What I would like to do: Have my dmg meter, threat meter, buff tracker, etc etc. on the #2. But i want my res to stay the same as with only #1. I don't want any graphics on the #2, just add ons.

Anyone know if this is doable?

Also, do not know if this is important or not... but I play in windowed mode as I am the admin on vent and need to be able to kick, move, and mute people.Oh and I DJ for vent sooo when those vulgar songs come on, gotta be quick on the switch :P

the only way I think this would be possible would be with something like skinner, but you're still going to need the window to overlap into the 2nd monitor. You would have to use skinner to create a viewport and make the viewport fit within whatever resolution you want then just move your addons to the extra space on the 2nd monitor.

Hopefully that made sense, but if you want to somehow have the addons appear outside of the wow window I don't see how that would be possible.

That is exactly what i was looking for, i will check it out! Thanks!

Deleted
    Yeah, it's doable. You need to look into whether or not your graphics card supports "merging" the two (hardware) screens into a single (software) screen. Then, you can set WoW to the combined resolution of your two screens (something like 3360x1050) and move the WorldFrame (the rendered area) so it only covers one of your screens, leaving the rest blank for use with addons.