Lightbulb Anyone suggest a good "social" game(s)?

Hello!

See after 7 years Ive grown quite tired of WoW, and Im just not as motivated to play it anymore.. I dont enjoy the direction its taken lately. But Ive become somewhat jaded because of WoW: I can not go play single player games anymore, cause it feels so lonely. Im so addicted to the mass world & socialization now, every single player game feels so empty; somethings always missing.

So my question is: Can anyone suggest any games, besides WoW or any MMO pref, that might quench that social thirst? I have a PC and an Xbox360.

Get some friends and start a minecraft server. You can get lost easily in that game for hours on end. Also, this should be in general video game discussion not wow forums
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Moved to Video Games Discussion

Please check the forum before posting

Quote Originally Posted by Vallin View Post
    Get some friends and start a minecraft server. You can get lost easily in that game for hours on end. Also, this should be in general video game discussion not wow forums

I personally would not do this.. the game is way over priced for being "released" now, and if you don't have at least 4 people in on it with you it will not be very fun, even if you do i can say that the game on survival mode will last you about... 6 days of enjoyment, double that since you have to learn all the recipes, and then you will be terribly board with it.

Minecraft is the framework of a good game, but its not a good game in the state that it forever will be in now.

other then this i really have no suggestion, wait and play MoP? cause really it will probably be worth it for you..

10+ Year Old Account
    EVE Online is basically purely player-driven game. I don't think MMOs get more social than that. But it includes ALL aspects of socialization, including armed conflicts, financial frauds, politics and espionage, robbery, etc.
    That's why you need me.... Need someone to punish you for your sins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't need to make 3 exact same threads.