Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    This always helps when you want some citizens to move ass, dont see why it shouldnt work on cats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BatteredSausage View Post
    This always helps when you want some citizens to move ass, dont see why it shouldnt work on cats.

I don't think op has some those at hand.
    Also photo it,and show us!
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    you might have to call a gas fitter to move the water heater. Wait a day though. I usually charge 90 dollars to come out and price a job for parts and labour after that. You might get lucky and only have to pay 90 bucks...but do the gas fitter a favour and make sure the tank is empty so he doesn't have to stand around waiting. He might do it for free. My company is called Guardian Angel Heating and I know for a fact I would do this service for free.

*edited to add*

hardest part of this job is draining the tank... i would come in after and cut the water lines..move the tank over a bit..move it back and re-solder the lines. take 5 minutes.

---------- Post added 2012-07-30 at 09:35 PM ----------

also put up some barrier so the cat doesn't do it again.
    Last edited by Jayburner; 2012-07-30 at 09:34 PM.

I once had a small cat / kitten climb into my car somehow and it got stuck under the hood. (From underneath the car...?)

A mechanic helped me get the cat / kitten out for free.
    Last edited by Purlina; 2012-07-30 at 09:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You may have to turn off the water, move the thing, and extract her. Just because she got in on her own doesn't mean she can get out. She has to have space to jump, a place to land, and it has to be a small enough height. If you can give her something to clip up on to get out, then set it there and leave it until she feels like climbing out.

When I was growing up, we had a tapered basket for our mailbox, and my cat used to jump in it and get stuck all the time. Because it narrowed at the base, he didnt have enough space to push off of, and he'd get stuck in there and cry. It was ridiculous but also kind of hilarious.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    you might have to call a gas fitter to move the water heater. Wait a day though. I usually charge 90 dollars to come out and price a job for parts and labour after that. You might get lucky and only have to pay 90 bucks...
    Can't you adopt a new cat for less than that?

10+ Year Old Account
    That could be a major issue, hopefully the cat can figure out how to get itself out.

10+ Year Old Account
    The cat will come out on her own. People call the fire department to get cats out of trees......now honestly...and think about it....how many skeletons of cats do you see in trees? 0.0

10+ Year Old Account
    My location is irrelevant to your interests
    Any update from OP?

Quote Originally Posted by BananaInsane View Post
    Any update from OP?

Managed to grab the back of her neck and pulled her out.

take a pole, put a bunch of super glue on it and hold it against her for a minute. Then lift. Best part is afterwards you can use it as a dustmop.

---------- Post added 2012-07-31 at 01:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    The cat will come out on her own. People call the fire department to get cats out of trees......now honestly...and think about it....how many skeletons of cats do you see in trees? 0.0
    A paintball gun always works well on cats in trees
    Last edited by fletchdwb; 2012-07-31 at 01:06 AM.