Synapse Springs macro

Hi all,

I recently leveled a Disc Priest that's now at an Engineering cap.

With that said, I was wondering if there is information on what is the best use of Synapse Springs. Should it be a macro that's tied to say, Power Word: Shield? Is there a macro that will not show "This is not currently available" or whatever the verbiage is, every time you spam shield?

How do you other disc priest + engineer types handle ensuring your synapse springs has as much uptime as possible?

Thank you.

15+ Year Old Account
    There is an addon called ErrorMonster (that was the old one, I think there is a new one with a different name but does the same thing) that eats all error messages of that sort for you - I highly recommend it to anyone - I hate useless text on my screen.

Personally I keep my synapse springs on a unique bind and use it when I think I need it, there isn't really a key spell to use it macro'd into unless your feeling lazy and just want to use it on cooldown - in which case macro it into whatever you use most often - or macro it into multiple abilities (penance, shield, prom, etc).
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

There is a command that you can insert into macros that removes error messages, as well.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kuku2 View Post
    There is a command that you can insert into macros that removes error messages, as well.
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear();

should work for that.

Code:
    #showtooltip Spell
    /use 10
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
    /cast Spell
    Those are the commands you can use to filter out the error message. What exactly you want to macro it to is up to you though.

Edit: Damn, ninja'd by Qynix.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer