Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Thumbs up Att: Skilled Raiders & PvPers - Earn Free Game Time For Life + $$

TVP is one of the most unique guilds in all of WoW.

We offer some of the most creative incentives & programs not found in any other guild.

I began the design layout of our guild 2 years ago. My intention was to provide a unique playing environment not seen in any other guild. After extensive planning, my vision has become a reality. I welcome you all to.

The Venus Project

Now, instead of me trying to sell you on our guild. I would like for you to stop by our website and see for yourself. If any of you ever wanted to be a part of something very special, now is your chance. Don't let this opportunity pass you by.

Below, I will provide some very basic information on our guild.

TVP Basic Guild Layout

Faction: Horde
    Server: Turalyon
    Guild: Raiding & PvP
    Raid Teams: 4 total (2 Heroic 10 man & 2 Normal 10 man)
    Raid Days/Times: Sat/Sun 12pm - 4pm & 6pm - 10pm
    Raid Leader: World Rank of 176
    RBG Leader: 2100+ experience
    TVP - Raid options (including 25man raids explained on our site)

TVP Incentive Programs

- Unique member ranking/incentive system
    - Exclusive rewards programs for all our members
    - Tier Guild Employment
    - Unique banking system
    - Paid character transfer/faction change + cash bonuses for our highly ranked raiders
    - Free Game Time For Life for our elite raiders
    - Free Game Time For Life for our top PvPers
    - Real cash prizes for our top Arena teams
    - Please visit our website for more information on these + many other great features our guild offers our members.

TVP Recruitment (All classes are currently open)

Trial Raiders: (Heroic Teams) All players interested in a trial raider position for our heroic teams must have at least 4 years total time playing WoW with a minimum of either 2 years of heroic, or TBC/Vanilla raiding experience.

Trial Raiders: (Normal Teams) All players interested in a trial raider position for our normal teams must have a minimum of 2 years total time playing WoW with a minimum of either 1 year of heroic, or TBC/Vanilla raiding experience.

* All Trial raiders applying after July 8th must transfer their raid ready toons for immediate consideration. Any player interested in a trial raiding position, but prefers to start fresh in our guild is still welcome. Each fresh re-roll will receive a casual member tag until your character reaches our raiding requirements.

PvPers: TVP does not have any requirements for our PvP oriented members in our guild. We have a unique ranking system & exclusive incentive programs for all of our PvPers. All players interested in a PvP position in our guild have the option of transferring their current character, or starting fresh on our realm.

Casual Members: You're welcome to join our guild at any level.

I want to personally thank you for taking the time to read our recruitment thread. If you have any further questions please contact one of our coordinators. Binxie, Lealuna, or Lilybet. They will be happy to assist you.[/quote]

TVP has introduced our Rbg incentive program. For more information on this unique feature please visit our web site

tvp.enjin.com

TVP has introduced our Season 12 Arena Rewards. You can read more about this incentive and many other unique programs we have for our members on our web site.

tvp.enjin.com

All questions have been updated. Thanks for your interest in our guild.

TVP has introduced our first Guild Challenge. More information on this incentive for our members can be found on our web site.

tvp.enjin.com

Forums have been updated.

TVP has some of the most creative and unique programs not found in any other guild. You can read more about these amazing features on our web site.

tvp.enjin.com

TVP has just given away another free month of game time + 14,100g in gold to one of our members.

Our guild has some of the most creative and unique incentive programs in all of WoW. Come join the fun.

tvp.enjin.com

More forum updates complete.

TVP is looking for some very skilled Raiders & PvPers.

We have some of the most unique incentive programs for our members. We are looking for long-term loyal members that would like to be a part of a guild unlike any other in WoW.

You can read more about our guild on our web site. tvp.enjin.com

If you still have any questions that weren't answered, please contact one of our Coordinators. Binxie, Lealuna, or Lilybet will be happy to assist you.

Thanks for considering our guild.

More forum updates.

TVP has some of the most creative and unique programs not found in any other guild. You can read more about these amazing features on our web site.

tvp.enjin.com

TVP has select recruitment for our heroic teams. We offer some of the very best incentives for our raiders. Please visit our web site at

tvp.enjin.com

TVP has some of the most creative incentive programs for our members. Take a few minutes to check them out on our web site.

tvp.enjin.com

Don't let this opportunity pass you by. MoP will be here in a few short weeks.

tvp.enjin.com