A serious question.

Okay, please dont turn this into a flame war about which mmo is better, or wow killer or gw2 sucks or any of that headaches.

I am just wanting to know before i invest my money and time into another mmo other than WoW if this mmo will last, or bleed members out like past mmo's did?

Let me look into my crystal ball for you.

with all the wow players that are talking about coming to it,community wise i wouldnt imagine it will last very long

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarix View Post
    Let me look into my crystal ball for you.
    And with this we can just go ahead and lock the thread. No one can tell you this.

I'm just gonna stop this one early, these types of threads never end up good.

There's plenty of info out there, do some research and decide for yourself if the game is something you like or not. I don't advise playing it just because it's the next big thing or what everyone else is playing. If you do that, honestly, you may end up disappointed. The game is quite different than what most people are use to, which is why I say you should do some research and decide if the mechanics and core of the game is something you're interested in or not.