25M Building for MoP. Are you intersted in a Guild Merger or Officer position?

Future is an end game PVE raiding guild on the Alliance side of Aggramar. Our guild was formed with the focus on End Game Progression Raiding. While we strive to be a fairly social guild that will continually have people on line, our main focus is and always will be the next progression kill.

During WOTLK, the GM of Future helped lead his previous guild to a world rank in the top 250, US rank in the top 70, and many realm 1st including: H LK, H Halion, and Death's Demise. The guild also held the realm first completion of Shadowmourne. A few weeks prior to Cata, this 25M guild decided to break up into 10M's and several players including the GM of Future went their seperate ways. While making his way through the Cataclysm the GM of Future grew tired of the 10M (minor league) format of raids and also the obnoxious and rude RL's, so he decided to begin his journey of once again leading his own guild heading into MoP. Currently his raid experience in Cata includes: 11/13H (No H AC or Sinestra), 7/7H and 8/8H.

I am also looking for a few officers to help get this guild established and to help with the day to day runnings of the guild. If you are interested in becoming an officer please email me at the address below or send me a PM.

Raid Times:
    (25M) Mon-Wed 8-11PM CST
    (Alts and 10M) Will be run on off nights

Currently we have open recruitment as we are striving to bring in only the best so that we can compete for Realm First from day one. That being said, I am starting this guild from scratch so I know that it will take time and dedication to reach the goals I have for this guild so I have the patience to ensure that we only bring in members that will be a good fit. We are also interested in groups of players.

If you are interested in joining visit our website: futureofaggramar(dot)wowstead(dot)com or email me at futureofaggramar(at)gmail(dot)com

We look forward to hearing from you.

Need all. Looking for experienced officers to help me build this from the ground up.

Still looking for exceptional players