What to feed a baby

Alright so im going to be taking care of my little baby brother because my mom and dad have to work full time and im finished with school.
    He's roughly 5 months old now, What do i feed him?

Yesterday i ordered a pizza and cut it up into small pieces and the day before i gave him some chocolate, im a little worried though his mouth was bleeding a little bit and hasn't gone to the bathroom in 3 days. Less diaper usage i guess. Im thinking chinese or sushi for lunch tomorrow, he can sure eat i can tell you that. Do you think spicy tuna rolls would be ideal for him?

Anyways any suggestions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried asking your parents this question at all?, it's really quite important... call them now. Five months is far to young to be feeding a 5 month old baby trash like pizza, can do more harm than good, look around for baby food (surely your parents left something), stuff like a mashed banana for example would be OK, baby formula (NOT store bought milk, it's hell on their guts).

Research on some parenting sites, there's plenty around. Post questions on their forums etc... (don't mention the pizza or chocolate, you'll be mommy trolled like buggery)

P.S: Don't worry about the bleeding to much, your brother is about the age that teeth will be starting to cut through.

http://wholesomebabyfood.momtastic.c...ntholdbaby.htm

General ideas for what to feed him, basically clean food like apples, bananas etc... try to avoid complex stuff like pizza, spicy food as he's way too young.
    Last edited by Blockygame; 2012-07-31 at 05:20 AM.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

15+ Year Old Account
    If you're serious I'm sure you can find the resources on what to properly feed a baby. This thread is closed because it's going to explode into a flame-fest.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right