Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    Yeah it works for me being 25th at noon.

But by that standard my noon is different than yours....meaning you get to it first? or Im delusional?
    Apparently so, yh. Ur 11 hrs later. Others are ahead of me.

----For the record, vpns and proxies don't change the time.......in case anyone was curious
    Last edited by Squirrelbanes; 2012-08-01 at 03:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Apparently so, yh. Ur 11 hrs later. Others are ahead of me.

----For the record, vpns and proxies don't change the time.......in case anyone was curious
    Thats wierd, because that means some people get to "steal" names first. O.0 I really really hope this is a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    Thats wierd, because that means some people get to "steal" names first. O.0 I really really hope this is a mistake.
    Yh......
    I can just imagine what guru is like at this moment about that.
    We'll have to see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine shows 24 days, 14 hrs, 57 mins.

Works out to 12 noon PST for me. (I'm in a pst zone)
    Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    Mine shows 24 days, 14 hrs, 57 mins.

Works out to 12 noon PST for me. (I'm in a pst zone)
    That really sucks buddy.. You are even later than me!

The issue is we dont even really have someone to run to? Support? Or Something? o.0

10+ Year Old Account
    From Twitter
    Guild Wars 2‏@GuildWars2
    Also: The game will go live for everybody at the same time. ^MK
    They are checking the timer on the website, it's defaulting to everyone's zone.
    Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    From Twitter

They are checking the timer on the website, it's defaulting to everyone's zone.
    ....... Ah, okay. For me it's showing up as noon pacific, which given the BWEs that actually makes sense. As that's when all the others went live. I just might have to call in "sick" that day. Hmmm....
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

HORRAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

I dont have facebook or twitter so its hard for me to even remember about that stuff...

Now I just have to pray it is not 12:01am PDT, because that would mean 4am for me lol.

Ahhhhhhhh ok lol.

Glad that got sorted xD

Deleted
    Seems like 12 oclock in the day for the swedish folks
    But I have a question, is the headstart exactly 3 days? Since I will buy game on launch, always special feeling going down to local game store and buy it on release day :P Perhaps I need to go and preorder it there though, might be a bunch of people who wants the game here =) Anyway, if it's exactly 3 days it should be that game opens up official same time, 3 days later after headstart?

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Seems like 12 oclock in the day for the swedish folks
    But I have a question, is the headstart exactly 3 days? Since I will buy game on launch, always special feeling going down to local game store and buy it on release day :P Perhaps I need to go and preorder it there though, might be a bunch of people who wants the game here =) Anyway, if it's exactly 3 days it should be that game opens up official same time, 3 days later after headstart?
    They said theres a bug with the website makeing their countdown not factor in your local timezone. All other events have been based off Pacific time and its showing up as noon on the 25th in the pacific time zone.
    judgeing by the timer that 3days is like the BWE 3 days. AKA it starts at noon Pacific time and ends up being 2.5 days total. On the other hand they may also open up the servers for everybody at noon on launch day makeing headstart a full 72 hours.

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Merendel View Post
    They said theres a bug with the website makeing their countdown not factor in your local timezone. All other events have been based off Pacific time and its showing up as noon on the 25th in the pacific time zone.
    judgeing by the timer that 3days is like the BWE 3 days. AKA it starts at noon Pacific time and ends up being 2.5 days total. On the other hand they may also open up the servers for everybody at noon on launch day makeing headstart a full 72 hours.
    So does that mean servers will open up the same time BWE opened up ? I'm a bit confused

When I open up the countdown on their website it works out for 12:00pm GMT so that seems okay
    Last edited by Scyth; 2012-08-01 at 10:26 AM.

i have just changed the date on my computer to 26 august... seems the game coming out exactly now :O lol

Deleted
    lol nice...........