Deleted

Building a new PC.

I'm building a new PC with a budget around 350-400 euros but I can go a little higher (though I'd prefer not to).

I already have an ASUS GTX 550Ti, HDD & a CPU cooler, so I'd like some help with the rest of the components I need.
    And I need everything, mobo, CPU, PSU, etc.

I've looked around myself but everything seems to be so damn expensive in Finland & I'm too lazy to search from sites like Amazon (don't judge )
    Thanks in advance!

P.S. It's meant to be a half-decent gaming PC.

-Nemco
    Last edited by mmoc6c6c37afce; 2012-08-01 at 06:56 PM.

Deleted
    Are the parts you have already subtracted from the budget? 400€ for CPU, mainboard, PSU, case, OS, RAM, 550 Ti, HDD, CPU cooler, mouse, keyboard, monitor or only the bold parts?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flobaer View Post
    Are the parts you have already subtracted from the budget? 400€ for CPU, mainboard, PSU, case, OS, RAM, 550 Ti, HDD, CPU cooler, mouse, keyboard, monitor or only the bold parts?
    400€ for the bold parts, not the full set.

Also, you can count an OS out aswell. Got that covered.

Deleted
    These prices are for my country, without shipping costs:

CPU: i5-2320, 4 cores @ 3.00 GHz for €155
    MB: ASRock H67M-GE/HT for €77
    PSU: Corsair CX500 V2 500W for €52
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance Black low profile 2x 4GB for €42
    Case: any you like for ~€50

Total: €376 + shipping costs

Don't know what country you're from so the parts can be more expensive or cheaper for you.

This build is not capable of overclocking the CPU. If you do want to overclock, you'd change the MB to something like ASRock z68 Extreme4 (€109) and an i5-2500K (€189). Also you should get an aftermarket cooler for about €30, however, you can add that later on when you're actually trying to overclock your processor. With the changed parts the price comes to €442 (+€30 for the cooler) + shipping. It would be worth the money but if you can't come up with the money no matter what, then go with the build above.
    Last edited by mmoc05ec9a3aca; 2012-08-02 at 12:51 PM.