Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Hmm launch is 8Am but the timer on the Guildwars 2 website tells me its 12:00 for me. O.o

Deleted
    9AM... lol Im going to have a hard time to sleep anyway, maybe I fall asleep around 1-2am then wake up at 6-7am because Im so excited and can't sleep.. and because of my paranoia that the game will be open 1 hr early oO

GW2 web Site is bugged and changes depending on your time zone, those are the correct times

10+ Year Old Account
    Headstart is 3am for me, so yeah........................enough time for a proper poop, shower, movie, and dinner before the game launches. That or beat some of my Steam backlog.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

09:00 - Perfect!
    Sure Id prefer midnight release, but screw it. Morning is fine as well, will have some trouble falling asleep but whole day for GW2 \o/.

15+ Year Old Account
    On those sites you have to check for your own zone, it is easier to check these sites:

Headstart
    Stress Test

10+ Year Old Account
    What an excellent way to start the morning! I'll be home about an hour after it starts. I wonder if I need pre-purchase status to play? I guess I'll find out!

Deleted
    i've always disliked there beta/stress test times, not very euro friendly

Quote Originally Posted by LummyBear View Post
    3am eastern US time is probably the least friendly time you can get.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LummyBear View Post
    It was very US unfriendly too (lol, school/work for most people at that time). So please don't feel too disappointed about it. I logged in for 10 minutes then went to work.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

A midnight (PST) release is perfect for me. I'm having minor surgery on my feet on the 24th early in the morning. I'm a nightowl, so I won't get much sleep on the 23rd. After my surgery, I can sleep all day and wake up at 2am for launch (CST here). Then I really don't have to do much for the next few days since walking around will hurt.

Okay, how do you explain this?

https://www.guildwars2.com/

20 days, 17 minutes to the headstart - that makes it 12 PM in London, however the site says 8 AM?