Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    No. They are completely removing the master riding skill from both achievement and mount. So if you're wanting 310% for your alts now, you will have to either complete the entire meta-achievement on that character or shell out the gold to obtain the mount flying speed.

Very unfortunate for altoholics. :/
    I sure hope they are not serious. I was looking forward to using that ugly proto-drake when the patch hits on live. Sigh.

Has anyone actually tried mounting the Proto drake on beta with 280 riding skill and seeing what it does? they changed the wording on the acheivement, which never actually gave the riding skill.. you got the riding skill change when you actually mounted the drake the first time. so far this is simply a tooltip change until someone actually tries mounting the drake for the first time on a character that has 280% riding or a blue actually confirms that this is something more than a tool tip change. I don't really care if alts get the riding skill. I am 2 very small acheivements away on my main. unfortunately i can't complete one until brewfest and the other until winter veil. I only really started working on the acheivment this year and *shudder* fot that damned PVP one done for childrens week this year. as long as My main gets it great

Deleted
    I like the naked chick icon. Will use it for all my skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Jin84 View Post
    I sure hope they are not serious. I was looking forward to using that ugly proto-drake when the patch hits on live. Sigh.
    Well this is the tooltip in beta currently:

The character in question doesn't even have epic flying.

Quote Originally Posted by Duskster View Post
    The skins are new, the skeletons aren't. They're modified Broken skeletons.
    ...Which are just modified Tauren skeletons.

oh hey look another list of class changes with rogues not included, what a shocker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sebun View Post
    Well this is the tooltip in beta currently:

*image*

The character in question doesn't even have epic flying.
    Guess we'll be waiting until the next build to clear this up.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Deleted
    Awesome! fun.