Spiritual Insight ?

Spiritual Insight

Reduces the cooldown of your Earth Shock and Flame Shock spells by 1 sec.

? Is this what i think it is... ? a buff?

Neutral change from Live. We don't get the Reverberation talent as a passive in Mists until now, newly named Spiritual Insight.

Cuz we spam both so much. Vaguely decent for those clutch moments when FS is about to fall off and you have max/nearly max stacks of LS.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    And what happened to frost shock?
    Does that change mean that after using flame/earth shocks CD of frost shock is ready in 5 seconds and after using frost shock CD of flame/earth shock is ready in 6 seconds?

Can anyone confirm it since it will take me like 8 hours to get that information myself (and it is toooo long )

P.S. Answering my question by myslef (friend helped): yes it works like that with different CDs
    Last edited by Tomikadzi; 2012-08-03 at 09:24 AM.

Deleted
    FS is 6 seconds cooldown cuz ppl think "OMG 5 SECONDS RESTO KITE TOO MUCH OMGOMGOMGOMGOM!!!!"

Lsat night a rogue wisped that to me so yes, Frost shock has 6 secs cooldown.

so what's missing it the wind shear buffs we got from talents in current content (cata) mainly the range. 25m/yard is really bad. was on interrupt duty and hate it before its range was buffed in cata as I have to stand between melee and rest of the range dds which usually stay on max range.

Deleted
    well a good notice is that wind shear got a lockdown of 3 seconds. it helps a lot in pvp

but its cd was raised or can't be lowered by talent anymore... so they tried to make it equal in some way between all classes but as usual they forgot elemental. the range is a killer really. try this you run away from a ret just to mention he is healing and you can run back to kick him... great. PvE concerns I already mentioned. Especially in 10 mans the chance is high that this might cause some issues.

Deleted
    no is lowered. from 15 seconds is 12.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghurzuk View Post
    no is lowered. from 15 seconds is 12.
    ok from a elemental point of view it was 5 seconds in the past
    I guess some balancing for missing def cds (well it was in some way one) to deal with magic opponents.
    Last edited by Nebria; 2012-08-03 at 10:59 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebria View Post
    ok from a elemental point of view it was 5 seconds in the past
    I guess some balancing for missing def cds (well it was in some way one) to deal with magic opponents.
    dunno when u created wow account but since start of cata is shaman=never get buffed at all.
    ele is the worst spec in wow atm, useless 31 points talent, no defense at all. his burst is easily countered. we must deal with it. our so called "CD" in mop are a fail. astral shift cannot be used under cc, stone bulwark totem is a fail, just a swing and will go down, the only good one is nature swiftness. nothing more

I hope wind shear ends up being a 45 sec cd. Never again will I be the kick bitch!
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    I hope wind shear ends up being a 45 sec cd. Never again will I be the kick bitch!
    please delete your account and go play pokemon

[User was infracted for this post]
    Last edited by Endus; 2012-08-03 at 12:55 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebria View Post
    the range is a killer really. try this you run away from a ret just to mention he is healing and you can run back to kick him... great.
    we get +5 yds in pvp
    http://www.wowdb.com/items/84844-mal...nked-gauntlets

and kicking in pve is mostly tank/melee duty nowadays

Quote Originally Posted by Teslaspule View Post
    we get +5 yds in pvp
    http://www.wowdb.com/items/84844-mal...nked-gauntlets

and kicking in pve is mostly tank/melee duty nowadays
    hm if this is the reason why we only get 25 yard I would like to see 30 yard baseline (it just is better to give all range interrupts the same range) and replace the set bonus with something else. well I am sure they just forgot to adjust it as always and if someone tells them you get an answer like "oh sure just skipped it. good point. fixed in next build" as seen so often^^
    to bad I can't post in us forum