Deleted

Auction house add-ons not scanning...

Hey guys,

After a long break I came back to play wow again, and after giving my laptop a fresh install I went to search for some good add-ons. Since I like playing the AH I first got some for that. But, after trying both Auctioneer, Auctionator and AuctionMaster they all seem to be failing in making a scan of the AH. All errors are similar: the scan seems to take a maximum of 2 seconds, it'll say it scanned like 17000 items but it says it only found 13-16 crappy items. Something seems to be going wrong here..

Now, have all the add-ons not been updated after a recent blizzard patch, hence them all failing in the same way? Or am I doing something wrong here? I'm sure I must be overlooking something...

Thanks for the help!

Scam

10+ Year Old Account
    That's odd, my Auctionator scans just perfectly. : /
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Hmmm that did seem odd to me. But I noticed wow was downloading another 5 Gb patch all of a sudden, so I waited for it to finish first. After that I cleared the add-on folder and downloaded Auctionator again. This is my favorite one, and if it's working for you, it should for me right?

Well, this time it is working again, so problem fixed Cheers for the response.

Deleted
    Scan only taking a few seconds is fine. If you had a fresh install, this may be a case of item information not being cached yet. Some addons don't account for this possibility. Note that I'm just taking a guess here.