First Time Builder Looking for Advice =D

I'm not a hardcore hardware guy, so I'd really appreciate some opinions on building my first PC by hand.
    I'll be giving my current setup to my significant other, so I'll have no carryover parts.
    As for budget, I can swing $1500 on top of the monitors. Though I would prefer to keep my budget for the tower around $1200.
    I usually play single player games, but I'll dabble in the occasional mmo (Lately WoW and Tera). I'll probably buy Dishonored coming up, Borderlands 2, Crysis 3, and maybe Prototype 2 (when the price drops). I'm also looking forward to spending a ton of time in Planetside 2.

So, I have two questions about this:
    1. Does my setup so far make sense? Please critique and make any suggestions you feel would be good =)
    2. I'm looking to run 3 of the exact same monitors, the symmetry makes me hot. I love running movies while gaming on my second monitor now, plus the idea of playing Planetside 2 or Mass Effect 3 with 3 monitors keeps me up at night. I need to find a solid video card that I can smoothly run 3 monitors with on 'high,' not really 'ultra' (if this is at all possible, I'm assuming it is). This is where my budget becomes flexible. I'm not looking for something that is absolute top of the line, but will still provide excellent performance.

CPU: i5-3570K 3.40 GHz 6MB
    With: XIGMATEK Gaia SD1283 Heatsink
    MB: ASUS P8Z77-V LK Intel Z77 Chipset
    RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 1600mhz
    PS: Probably a 650-750W, Suggestion Appreciated
    HD: 1TB at least 7200rpm, Suggestion Appreciated
    GPU: See Question #2

Thanks ahead of time.

Deleted
    First of all. I would suggest you atleast one 120gb SSD. It makes everything just so much smoother. Regarding to the GPU question if you actually want to play stuff like crysis with triple montors on high/ultra graphics you would probably need two graphics cards.

E: For HD my suggestions is Western digital caviar blue 1 tb
    Last edited by mmoc42bd50c14d; 2012-08-03 at 11:56 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badtaco View Post
    PS: Probably a 650-750W, Suggestion Appreciated
    GPU: See Question #2
    More like 500-650W. More is unnecessary (unless for a multi-GPU setup). Go for lower wattage but better quality (better 80 PLUS certificate, more connectors, maybe modular, reliable brand etc).

GPU suggestion: Radeon 7970 if it fits in your budget (it should).

Don't forget you also need an OS, case, optical drive.

An SSD would also be nice, as verxz said. Look for a Samsung 830, Intel 520 or Crucial m4.
    Last edited by mmoc05ec9a3aca; 2012-08-03 at 01:43 PM.

Wow awesome suggestions, thanks for the replies but i have a few more questions it would seem.

1. I'll probably go with the SSD in addition to a traditional HD, from my understanding the OS and the games you want to get the higher performance on it. Correct?
    2. My friend recommended the Geforce GTX 670 2GB, though I think I'll go with the Radeon 7970. What is the general buzz on the GTX 670 VS 7970?
    3. The Radeon 7970 only has 1 DVI Port, which is what I'll use for the monitors I already have (and the one i'll buy). What is your advice on using Mini Display To DVI Adapter vs HDMI to DVI adapter? I don't want to buy some lemon adapter.

Thanks again guys!