Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Also remember GW2 doesnt have a monthly sub. You can play it and then if you like the new WoW expansion just play both. Theres no law that says you must only play one MMO at a time. I have had 4 different MMOs active before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varyk View Post
    Honestly, it sounds like you should just wait until Mists of Pandaria. Stars Wars is such an awesome campaign game, and even the PvP/Ops were fine, but you cant find a group to save your life. Guild Wars is a lot like Aion (it really is, albeit better in most areas) so if you liked Aion youll probably like Guild Wars 2. Just try all the different professions (classes, really confusing to call them profs imo) and find something you like.
    Has that game changed a lot I tested it all the way to release and played it for awhile and it really wasn't very good. The movement was meh and it doesn't remind me of GW2 at all.

Id say GW2 and wow together OP? You seem like a casual player, not willing to dedicate time to 1 game fully (Not hard to get into raiding, just dont aim top 500 world at first, but find a 2-4k world ranked guild that also raids HM's, there plenty off imo. Unless stuck on dead server, that can kill it), and having 2 MMO's to switch with between is maybe good, when one gets dull, cause of no new content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go to nexon.com they deal in primarily free to play mmo's from strategy to beat em up to action heck even some shooters.Would definetly be able to entertain yourself atleast while you decide on another mmo.

Quote Originally Posted by Varyk View Post
    Guild Wars is a lot like Aion (it really is, albeit better in most areas) so if you liked Aion youll probably like Guild Wars 2. Just try all the different professions (classes, really confusing to call them profs imo) and find something you like.
    The only similarities I found between these two games was that it was published by ncsoft.

Just pick up GW2 and play for a month, 60 bucks for a ton of value, then get MoP.... come on don't act like you don't want MoP we know you do!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsumata View Post
    Has that game changed a lot I tested it all the way to release and played it for awhile and it really wasn't very good. The movement was meh and it doesn't remind me of GW2 at all.
    The abilities, chain attacks, the combat, lack of focused direction, the look of the game are all similar.

---------- Post added 2012-08-05 at 01:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    The only similarities I found between these two games was that it was published by ncsoft.
    the combat is almost identical, the chain attacks, weapon set swapping, the professions, overall lack of direction in the quests, how everything is scattered, travel methods, there are so many similarities.