Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Wait a full tower that can't fit a Phanteks heatsink? Or did you pick a different case.

"222 x 540 X 623 mm"

That should be enough Width for the Phanteks?

Should fit although it's close.
    Last edited by mmocca5d152c38; 2012-08-10 at 10:37 PM.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Spent most of Saturday taking the thing to pieces as installing the Phanteks inside the case seemed more difficult (very glad I did now), and so it's now back together and with slightly better Cable Management I believe.

Most of the Cables which are not for the Graphics Card or Supplemental CPU Power are routed around the back and tied together around there (no pictures for now). I plan to do something about the GPU Cables if I can so there's no interference with the side panel fans, but the Supplemental CPU Power cable is fairly short and with no space at the top to fit the cable around the back it's pretty much going to have to stay where it is.

Side panels off the Temperature seems to stabilize around 30 Degrees. Plan to add a fan at some point to the bottom of the Front Panel.

http://imgur.com/pkvbU
    http://imgur.com/AtpSA

Also still no OS System, apparently my Uncle thought I had something on it and only brought an upgrade disk, but says he has a copy of Windows 7 Home Premium I can have, and then I can progress to drivers and updates.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Did you try to route the cable that you plug in next to the processor socket and the graphics card power cables around the back of the motherboard (through the rubberized holes)? Would look a lot nice with them out of the way

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't really do much with the Supplemental CPU Power cable, it's too short to send anywhere. Also with the Graphics Card cables I wanted to put them in the Storage Drive area below the cables, but it's screwed in too tight to remove unfortunately :/
    Anyways, and OS question. My Uncle has given me a couple of versions of Windows to install, and I obviously want a Windows 7 64 bit version. I have a copy of Windows XP Professional 64 bit version (and 32 bit SP2 and SP3 versions), a Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit boot install disk (apparently) and an Img file version of Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit upgrade kit. Would it be possible to install the XP 64 bit or 7 Ultimate 32 bit then use them to upgrade straight to 7 Ultimate 64 bit? If not I can buy a Windows 7 Home Premium, just wondering if this would work or not?
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )