Poll: ?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    2-3-4~.

10chars

Around 20 hours, after inventory got too much filled up it got messy and I didn't got any more nerves to play and search for stuff in there. Stupid UI makes game bad. Thank you developers for being such selfish and stupid.

I think it looked cool and felt immersive but movement and combat etc is awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Around the same time i spent on Oblivion, i think i hit the 300 Hrs mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    People playing games for fun, the BASTARDS!

The vote options are restricting. Why do you cap it at +100? I might have quit for a while after I had made dozen characters that each played in new and interesting ways just to see "would that work?". At that point when i couldnt think of any new ways I must ahve had something like ~470hours on it. Now that I got myself dawnguard I seem to be stuck again on the game. I still need to play several different type of characters to try it all out. Atm going at 531hours.

Even, if I have quit for a short while and now playing again, I think I can answer the vote since regardless when I quit, be that 1h or 100hours, it is still +100.

I'm actually surprised to see people saying "i played only 10h" ... somehow that doesn't fit trough my head. I still found things and quests after 250hours that I had not seen before. There is so much to see and if you just do the main questline and think its done, you are in for disapointment (apparently). I also wanted to do all the achievements. Skyrim has to be one of the best games I have played in years. Oh well, my opinions are mine and their opinions are theirs.
    Last edited by Morae; 2012-08-08 at 01:04 PM.

97 hours on steam. Finished the main story quite quick, and then spent a lot of time doing the side quests, guilds etc. Game was great but I felt that after approaching the 100 hour mark, the game just got a little repetitive, and there was no new things to really be interested by. Haven't tried Dawnguard yet

Less than 10 hours. The only single-player game I legitimately enjoyed was Fable TLC... Okay and HL2... And portal 1/2

Around 197... had finished everything and really have no incentive what so ever, to play it again.

Deleted
    6 hours I gave it a try but wasn't my kind of game.

10+ Year Old Account
    40, got to like level 30 did the main story, never went back.

10+ Year Old Account
    roughly 100 hours. Corrupted a save of a 55 hour character too =/

Deleted
    120h ish atm, 1 character. just explorer and searching for quests. trying to complete "everything" on one char before starting over, if I ever do that. Going to do it in a heartbeat if they manage to complete the multiplayer/coop thingy.

I was bored with the game after a few hours, but i wanted to hold on.

Then the villagers/guards in some town i was first friendly with, then suddenly hated me (killed some woman in a house, which was a freakin vampire or something. When i killed her i got the info that i shouldnt have..) and they kept killing me.

So i thought, fuck you all and deleted it.

Still playing, just finished Dawnguard the other night. Will continue playing it some more, plenty of time before the next Elder Scrolls gets released.

I think I'm currently at about 115 hours on one character. I've beaten the main storyline and a large % of side quests (at least everything I've come across and I have 60hrs+ of just searching for side stuff). I'm not done with the game, but I feel like I've done most of what there is to do, which isn't a bad thing. I think I may make another character with a different "class" style and go at it again, I played as a tanky 1h and shield character. Had more fun with this style than I did in Oblivion/Morrowind but perhaps I'll try a mage style

~310 hours.

It seems the only people that don't spend any amount of time in this game are those that habitually skip dialogue, don't give a shit about lore, or simply are melee-only meat-heads. If any of those points apply, this game is not meant for you. You have to understand that a Role-Playing-Game is not, and never will be, meant for the action-oriented crowd; it's for the people that enjoy immersing themselves into a different world, a different mind-set, in short: they play a role. While Bethsoft did add many console-specific elements (like the menus, which don't really bother me much), they still keep using the same general recipe they've used for decades in making their RPG's.

Playing melee without going the stealth route in a Bethsoft game is just asking for it, as they never managed to get it right and probably never will (same as the character design, though they did improve on that so there might be hope). Switch to magic, archer, or a general stealth-user backstabbing things, and the game becomes much more interesting combat-wise. I agree that it could really use a better combat system, and maybe an actual dodge mechanic other than -backpedal-, but until such a time... deal with it.

I play it when I feel like it, switching to a different game from time to time because too much of one thing is never good. I read pretty much every book I find, I explore stuff most of the time, and here and there I do one of the main story quests. I've yet to slaughter the embassy, though I am looking forward to it.

11-30 somewhere. Finished the main quest and some more quests. Currently lvl14.

Good game but I prefer Dragon Age.

well I bought it when it was released and played it for like a week so I would assume around 20h. I didn't finish the main questline though but mainly fooled around, discovered etc.
    started playing again a week or so ago but it gets boring quickly these days *shrug*. not gonna buy dawnguard but at least I want to finish the main questline.

just want to mention I played morrowind a lot more and it's still a better game imo (except for the leveling system)

Got too bored of the combat after 70 hours, it was not challenging enough anymore to bother finishing the remaining sidequests.