Poll: ?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really do think the game is one of those love it or hate it :S I hated oblivion and had to drag myself through 5 hours before i quit :S Yet on skyrim i can't just get enough(some mods really helping to make the game great :S)

About one and a half. Such a bad game.

Deleted
    Around 20h max. In all honesty, it was a bit of a let down after bathesda made such a good game like fallout 3. I felt the gameplay lacking and as soon as I had finished the story I stopped playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    248 Hours.
    Completed all quests, guilds, and got all my stats to 100.
    Then i called it a day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

I always tell everyone who ask me how is the game: Skyrim looks like a GTA of the Middle Ages :T

Deleted
    I think around 15...Got bored following the main "plot"...

Yes...It's my own opinion.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Over 100 hours. Still play it from time to time.

Fun game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know my time played for sure (I'd wager 50 hours or so,) but after hitting the mid level 40s and acquiring a full set of legendary daedric armor, nothing really felt like a challenge anymore. Even though I specialized in 2h weaponry, I could still drop most enemies with one or two arrows from a distance. Even ancient dragons die in four or five swings. It's a fun game, don't get me wrong, but it seems that most of the dungeons are only designed to be challenging up until level 15 or so, and after that they all become a cakewalk.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I don't know my time played for sure (I'd wager 50 hours or so,) but after hitting the mid level 40s and acquiring a full set of legendary daedric armor, nothing really felt like a challenge anymore. Even though I specialized in 2h weaponry, I could still drop most enemies with one or two arrows from a distance. Even ancient dragons die in four or five swings. It's a fun game, don't get me wrong, but it seems that most of the dungeons are only designed to be challenging up until level 15 or so, and after that they all become a cakewalk.
    i would have loved if the fighting would involve more then attack attack attack loot.
    As a destruction mage, all i did was dual cast a spell and they'd get stunned long enough for me to stun another and stun the first target before i could get hit.
    or just kite....
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Steam says 112 Hours.
    What it doesn't say is that at least 1/2 of that was spent going back and redoing quests that bugged out over and over and over, which wouldn't let me continue to the next part of the quest chain. Spend at least 6 hours on just redoing the beginning Thieves Guild quest where you have to go into people's shops and get them to pay for protection, and other Thieves Guild quests. Still haven't been able to finish even the main story quest.

Deleted
    According to steam nearly 103 hours, and i still play it every now and then.

10+ Year Old Account
    100+ hours. Finished all the content that wasn't repeatable and just ran out of steam.

But I still make new characters from time to time. I still enjoy the game, just in smaller doses.
    Putin khuliyo

0 - 10
    TGM
    Not entirely sure why it keeps changing it to lower case.

*edit* Now it doesn't, wth.

10+ Year Old Account
    8 hours. It's a decent game, but I think they took the "open world" way too far.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

40ish. I may get back into it for the new expansion.

Currently 111 hours according to steam, but then again, I just finished the main questline from the newly added Dawnguard, and I've yet to finish all the achievements.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Hmmm... Vanilla skyrim about 30 hours, modded added about 60 more or so.
    Havent touched dawnguard yet, but its fun to just sandbox it, do crap and explore.

Its not for everyone however, many prefer guided tours or linear things and get lost in open worlds, nothing wrong with it, but its not for everyone.

According to Steam 124 hours but I wouldn't necessarily say I've quit playing it as I do on occasion load it up for an hour or two of play though I don't currently have it installed since I reformatted about a week or two ago.

300 hours and still play just not as hardcore as before