10+ Year Old Account

Question Tittles achieves and mounts will work on another server after transferring my main?

Hello! Maybe my question will confuse or it had been asked. Sorry for my bad English. xD

For Beta testers...
    I'm planning for the future to transfer my main (NE Druid) to Stormrage (US) server from Scarlet Crusade (US) server after MoP launches, instead of transferring my alts from Scarlet Crusade and create new characters on Stormrage will they get the tittles achieves and mounts from my Druid that she has earned and earned by my alts too or not? Well, if is going to be Account-Wide it means all characters from other servers will get it too, right?

If not is going to be sad because I started during TBC on March 20, 2008, she has the achieve from Onyxia's Lair lvl 60 and my Shammy has the Zul'Gurub lvl 60 achieve, my Pally has the Hawkstrider from Magister Terrace and my Druid the Raven Lord including the Kodo, the Houseman's mounts, King Slayer tittle, mounts I'd brought ingame too, etc. I want to have those achieve with the new alts since transferring them all is going to cost me a lot since my server is almost dead after a few good guilds transferred to other server before Cata launched cause of lack of recruiting new players for their Realm First. Scarlet Crusade's AH is very expensive too, a epic weapon or gear cost sometimes like 20kG, low lvl gear cost like 500G. .__.
    Last edited by Stars Lullaby; 2012-08-03 at 11:43 PM.

Deleted
    Achievements, mounts and pets will be battle.net account wide. So that means cross server too. If you have 2 wow accounts under 1 battle.net account it will even share it between those.