Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkaholic View Post
    Just beat Nightfall, what's the easiest way to get panic or Spiteful Spirit?
    Here you go
    Spiteful Spirit
    Panic

10+ Year Old Account
    Cant bring myself to complete a campaign. 1 is ALOT different from 2. Sigh no special items for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are still needing some points for HOM, check out new holiday in GW1. It is running until Aug 30th.
    It looks like quest chain rewards tormented weapon, 1 point in HOM
    You will need need all 3 campaigns and EoTN.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars/co...apital_cities/
    Last edited by archaea; 2012-08-18 at 05:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by archaea View Post
    If you are still needing some points for HOM, check out new holiday in GW1. It is running until Aug 30th.
    It looks like quest chain rewards tormented weapon, 1 point in HOM
    You will need need all 3 campaigns and EoTN.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars/co...apital_cities/
    Awesome
    Thanks. I'll do this for the fun before gw2 release

The reward for the Reverie festival is nice. I just finished the Faction portion; anyone want to teamup?

haha look at the gold and xp rewards. 2006-2012.

Anyone thats been around that knows how much festival trophys usually go for?
    Last edited by Lillpapps; 2012-08-18 at 09:09 AM.

I just love their attention to detail...no matter what they do they put thought into it...bless them. Bless them with great blessedness.

Although I like the effort, having a 2/9chance that I've already got the weapon is something I don't like

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    Although I like the effort, having a 2/9chance that I've already got the weapon is something I don't like
    Can't u swap it with another player?

Deleted
    Afraid they're customised so no - but you can still dedicate them. Just got a shortbow and got to 35 points

Kind of time consuming if they're not using a running build however.

Deleted
    How did you do the Bloodstone quest in EotN? Mine wont let me for some reason.

Deleted
    Head to Gadd's Emcampment and take the quest "Crystal Method" from Saerin. To get to the bloodstone you actually need to complete all three levels of the dungeon.

When you get to the entrance *don't* click the checkpoint to enter the mission. Walk through the wall nearby with Crystal Method active and you can go through the dungeon.
    Last edited by mmoc33bd946558; 2012-08-18 at 04:14 PM.

Kamalaya, thank you so much for the Cloths. I'm 15/50 now thanks to you. Much appreciated!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterNugNug View Post
    Kamalaya, thank you so much for the Cloths. I'm 15/50 now thanks to you. Much appreciated!
    You're very welcome if only they'd pay me at work to afk farm stuff

Turned in one of the event quests with my inventory full and didn't get the mark.Goodbye easy 2 points.
    Last edited by Chinese Bootlickers; 2012-08-18 at 11:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    Turned in one of the event quests with my inventory full and didn't get the mark.Goodbye easy 2 points.
    ping their support, I'm sure they'll help

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Man. I'm trying to do the Wayfarer's Reverie quests for that supposedly easy weapon for HoM, but I'm completely stuck. I haven't played much of GW1, I have leveled to 20 and have a full set of heroes, but I'm completely stuck at the Fortress of Jahai for Elona (no way to kill the elites in the packs, just no way, and no way to run past all of them to get the quest objective complete), and the "Wizard tower" which is a similar problem. Swarms of enemies, no way to run past them and no way to kill them with my 3 heroes. How do you guys do this? Is it simply a matter of having to get elite skills for me and my hero team and get a proper build? There is no way I have time to do all that before GW2 starts unfortunately

Should I give up and just not bother and go for other HoM achievements?

Hi folks

As many of you are in the gw1 guild already I'm going to post this here too:
    As you may have seen we're making a continuation of the gw1 guild into gw2, called Delusions of Grandeur. And we now have a forum! Please check the guild recruitment post for detailed info and if you're interested please go to the new FORUM and register
    Toodles

Quote Originally Posted by archaea View Post
    ping their support, I'm sure they'll help
    Despite playing it on and off since 07, I still have no idea how to do that.In addition they can't really do anything until they get back to their offices on monday.
    https://forum.guildwars.com/forum/fo...ard-bug/page/1

But back to the HOM, which of the Hearts of the North quests would net the quickest amount of medals for Oppressor's weapons?I'm able to do about a medal an hour with Auspicious Beginnings.Since I've seen them going for 100k+ I've been farming the quests to help fund me and my brother to get our HOMs to 30.

Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    Despite playing it on and off since 07, I still have no idea how to do that.In addition they can't really do anything until they get back to their offices on monday.
    https://forum.guildwars.com/forum/fo...ard-bug/page/1

But back to the HOM, which of the Hearts of the North quests would net the quickest amount of medals for Oppressor's weapons?I'm able to do about a medal an hour with Auspicious Beginnings.Since I've seen them going for 100k+ I've been farming the quests to help fund me and my brother to get our HOMs to 30.
    Auspicious Beginnings
    Here: Auspicious Beginnings
    Last edited by Squirrelbanes; 2012-08-19 at 08:02 AM.