Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Alilei32 View Post
    Diablo with invuln minions, fast, jailer, frozen, nightmare...and they all get his normal abilities as well.
    Mine can happen, not sure what your intention was with that post, trolling I suppose as it sure as hell wasn't funny.

Currently doing Cave of the Moon Clan in Act 1. First pack I meet is a spear chucker so I knew I was going to get kited. Then the lolz started:

Invuln Minions, Arcane Enchanted, Molten, Nightmare

Seriously how is a normal person new to Act 1 supposed to even touch that? I died 6 times and I have all resists over 600, 32k health, 311 life per second, and 1200 LoH.

---------- Post added 2012-08-06 at 02:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    Mine can happen, not sure what your intention was with that post, trolling I suppose as it sure as hell wasn't funny.
    Its my topic why cant I troll it? And like you wouldnt go WTF! if the next time you went to fight Diablo he had those affixes I mentioned

Its my topic why cant I troll it?
    Like, forum rules and such, just sayin'.

And like you wouldnt go WTF! if the next time you went to fight Diablo he had those affixes I mentioned
    Sure I would, it is however not even plausible that it would happen.

OK I just died 7 times to the same invuln minions, waller, vortex, electrified spider in around 2 seconds. Thats with 920 lightening resists, two applications of Diamond Skin so 42k HP and all of my health 30k. How the hell does an Act 2 mob chew through 72k HP along with 920 lightening resists and 62% damage reduction in mere seconds? I didnt even have time to drop tornadoes to start getting some LoH going, it was Wall, Vortex, Dead every single time. Something has to be bugged.

OK I just died 7 times to the same invuln minions, waller, vortex, electrified spider in around 2 seconds. Thats with 920 lightening resists, two applications of Diamond Skin so 42k HP and all of my health 30k. How the hell does an Act 2 mob chew through 72k HP along with 920 lightening resists and 62% damage reduction in mere seconds? I didnt even have time to drop tornadoes to start getting some LoH going, it was Wall, Vortex, Dead every single time. Something has to be bugged.
    I dunno, but spiderlings have always hit very hard. It is just a matter of not getting mobbed.
    I can usually handle it on my monk by constantly kicking them away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    I dunno, but spiderlings have always hit very hard. It is just a matter of not getting mobbed.
    I can usually handle it on my monk by constantly kicking them away.
    Dont have problems with any other affixes on them its just electrified.

Deleted
    All I know is, as of about a week ago, I find electrified affix mobs suddenly seem to utterly kick my ass in 2 seconds through all my cooldowns, whereas I used to consider them a "free kill".