Question about Disc PvP Stat Priorities

I've been looking around and am a little flustered,

Should RBG Disc's go Spirit, and Arena Disc's go Haste/Mastery?? I'm trying to find out which is better for me, generally doing battlegrounds and not much Arena's (at all)

Thanks for reading
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    And yet here we are.

Int > mastery >= haste > spirit

Need enough spirit to not find yourself ooming too often. Some people prefer haste over mastery and vice versa. I don't find myself getting dispelled too much, so I like mastery. But disc doesn't have too many instant cast heals, so haste is never a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by metalgemini View Post
    Int > mastery >= haste > spirit

Need enough spirit to not find yourself ooming too often. Some people prefer haste over mastery and vice versa. I don't find myself getting dispelled too much, so I like mastery. But disc doesn't have too many instant cast heals, so haste is never a waste.
    Thats a nice stat priority for arena, but as he said he's talking about RBGs.. RBGs i like Int > Spirit (to around 2k) > Haste > Mastery

The majority of what you're doing in RBGs is dispeling, using shields for raptures and target swaps, and using Prayer of Mending. Since you're dispeling so much, haste seems like a better stat than mastery, just because mastery doesn't effect that at all.

If you are dedicated tank healer ( or should I write FC healer)in a rbg game , mastery are in a good place. If you are going to be on the field with the rest of the grp and having a nice dispell party, spirit and then haste will do it.

But for many priests this qestion often goes down to invidual playstyles and everyone is adapting their stat priorities after that.

Deleted
    pvp? easy int=haste=spirit=mastery=crit