Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    6/10. I think the highest I could reach is 7, as there's always something to annoy me.

About 7 I'd say.

Deleted
    8'ish. I've now been disabled for a bit over a year, but on the other hand I've got amazing friends that are more family to me than my own, I've been the proud daddy-o of a Molosser-mix puppy for a few weeks now, and recently gave up on walking with a cane albeit the walk is limping at best but still.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say about an 8. It's Friday, I get my World Lit textbooks today (yes, I'm a nerd), and my being is alight with creative electricity (in the mood to write).

Knocked two points off because I'm hungry as hell and didn't bring my lunch to work. My belly is growlin'.

If one´s a starving orphan in an civil war area iam probably around 6. Just using what i would consider standard western measurement prbly around 2-3 just majo kickback every few days but at least after about 2 years you get used to it ^_^

1/10
    I'm pretty depressed most of the time

5/10, I would be happier if I had the money to build a gaming pc. This thing i play on can hardly run team fortress 2.

Between a 7/10 and 9/10.

When I'm in bed with my girlfriend it's always a 9/10.
    But I'm not too happy with my current job and it takes a lot of reminding to be happy to have a job at all.
    Hobby wise right now it's a bit dull, no good games for a while.
    So after a bad day at work coming home to only see the girl for an hour before she goes to work for the evening where I'm bored untill she comes home too tired to do anything and we head to bed on time whilst knowing the next day will be the same can sometimes dampen my mood to a 7.

But in general I'm happy with my life right now.
    I can't complain, it's only been going better since 5 years ago and my future is bright.
    I am thankfull for where I am.

10+ Year Old Account
    Judging from outside I'm probably at strong 6 or 7, but myself I feel like 4-5 most of the time just because of what I value in my life and what I don't have.