Naga binding help.

Hey guys, simple question.

So i'm happy with the current bindings i have with my naga (for Warcraft) but its currently taking up 1-10 on my keyboard aswell as 1-10 on my naga. Is there any way i can make it so my current bindings are in the same spots on my mouse, while freeing up the 1-10 on my actual keyboard to be used for cool downs etc.

Thanks for reading.

Quote Originally Posted by fiireballz View Post
    Hey guys, simple question.

So i'm happy with the current bindings i have with my naga (for Warcraft) but its currently taking up 1-10 on my keyboard aswell as 1-10 on my naga. Is there any way i can make it so my current bindings are in the same spots on my mouse, while freeing up the 1-10 on my actual keyboard to be used for cool downs etc.

Thanks for reading.
    On the underside of the naga, there's a button to change it to numpad mode, that way, it will use the numpad buttons instead of the normal top row numbers
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

Hey, thanks man!

I'm pretty sure there is a slider on the bottom of the mouse itself that allows it to take up the spot of the Numpad keys instead (the pad on the right side of the keyboard), freeing up your entire 1-10 of the keyboard.

Whoops, beaten to it. Glad we fixed your issue.