Unhappy email/name combinatioon does not exist...

Hello Mmo!
    So recently I went on a short vacation, didn't play WoW at all. After I came back and wanted to log in, it said that my account is locked due to suspicious actions. I also got an e-mail to reset my password.
    So, when I was going to do that, I wrote both my email and name for recovery. But then, it told me that this name/email combination does not exist... I looked bazillion times if i did any typos, but i didn't.

I can't write a ticket because i can't log in... so I ask you guys as maybe some of you had the problem and solved it.

Edit:
    I can check all of my characters per Armory, and none is missing a thing.
    Last edited by Levicopter; 2012-08-05 at 10:29 PM. Reason: additional informations

Someone stole your account and changed the info(email/password). Call blizzard about this, be ready to mail a copy of an ID to them. Also have your CD keys for any game on the account handy.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    Someone stole your account and changed the info(email/password). Call blizzard about this, be ready to mail a copy of an ID to them. Also have your CD keys for any game on the account handy.
    ok thank you very much... those hackers are really getting annoying