Deleted

How can I check my pre-purchase code is indeed DELUXE?

Hya!

I just inserted my pre-purchase code and doesnt say if its a normal digital edition or a deluxe edition.
    Its there any way I can check it?

Tkx in advance

Quote Originally Posted by MonkSP View Post
    Hya!

I just inserted my pre-purchase code and doesnt say if its a normal digital edition or a deluxe edition.
    Its there any way I can check it?

Tkx in advance
    Yeah, real simple what version did you buy? there is your answer. If you think the store cheated you $20 charging you for a Deluxe edition but only giving you a regular key then make sure you have your recite and if you don't get your mini pet and temp items when you log in on the 25th then email Anet a copy of your recite showing you paid for a DD and have them fix it for you, its not like its going to kill you to have to wait a day or two to get a mini pet and some temp items, its not like there is anything in there that is a "must have right away items" in there like for example the mount you can use as early as you get out of the tutorial zone and to a mailbox in Rifts collectors edition.

There is nothing currently on guildwars2.com's log in profile stuff that says which version you bought one way or the other, so if you think there is an issue save the recite, but odds are that the code you got is the version you bought unless there was some really odd computer glitch at the time.