Realm First Skinngin

When Cata was launched I was able to grind out Realm First Skinning. It was a fairly easy task;

1: Set hearth in Tanaris
    2: Buy flying in Dalaran (the Org flight guy was covered with toons)
    3: Hearth and fly to Uldum
    4: Skin and win

With the new in-game cinimatic and the lack of flying until 90 where might be a good place and path to start and keep my title?

---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 08:49 AM ----------

P.S. I do carry both skinning knifes and gatherer on a trash set of gloves.

P.S.S. wtf title
    Last edited by Yanwu; 2012-08-23 at 01:50 PM.

Deleted
    what you going to do in MOP then?

If you've got full DS 397+ gear I'd recommend mounting up as soon as you land in Pandaria, and either going to VO4W or Krassarang first thing. There's a pond in northern VO4W near the pathway to Kunlai Summit that has large packs of quick-respawning turtles (also coincidentally the best place to farm turtle meat for oven feasts), they can be skinned and give skillups all the way to 600.

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    If you've got full DS 397+ gear I'd recommend mounting up as soon as you land in Pandaria, and either going to VO4W or Krassarang first thing. There's a pond in northern VO4W near the pathway to Kunlai Summit that has large packs of quick-respawning turtles (also coincidentally the best place to farm turtle meat for oven feasts), they can be skinned and give skillups all the way to 600.
    I have a 381 (a mix of firelans (H), 5-man, DS). but can easily up my hit to help with higher level mobs. Thank you for the suggestion, this will help a ton.