Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Burning Legion and or Old Gods.
    Completely biased post here because this is a wow website..... you lost all credibility.... i stopped reading at burning leg...... not sure if troll post.....

OT: Any alien race capable of traveling faster than the speed of light to get to earth would be more than capable of obliterating us within a day.
    Last edited by Aurust; 2012-08-10 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurust View Post
    Completely biased post here because this is a wow website..... you lost all credibility.... i stopped reading at burning leg...... not sure if troll post.....
    How is it not Valid? The only reason would be that the OP specifically said "Aliens" not Demons. But Aliens can be referred to as simply 'Something Foreign', so it still semi-works. Also the Burning Legion would fuck shit up, I don't see how his post doesn't have credibility and is warranted a "Maybe" Troll post. You Sir are ridiculous. (Unless you were being sarcastic in which, one has to suspect what they can based off the post, and it sounds serious)

OT : It's always hard to figure out which Fictional Alien Race would be 'The Worst' because most of them just walk in, and Kill everything and walk out. The Creepy winner for me would be the Invasion of the Body Snatchers. The idea of the whole human race slowly being taken over by 'Pod People' and you finding Family/Friends only to realise that they are a Pod Clone and are most likely dead would be terribly disturbing.

However the most threatening? I haven't watched Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica or any of those shows, so the Reapers from Mass Effect win it for me. Not only could they Indoctrinate family/friends and you not even realise they've been taken over, but the Ground Units the Reapers create are Scary as fuck. Then the Reapers themselves just own shit up and to think of being put in a Pod and getting melted down into Goop to create another Reaper is extremely disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Purlina View Post
    Virus Bombs

"Imperial Virus Bombs release a special virus known as the Life-eater Virus that was genetically designed to quickly spread and destroy all organic cellular structures it infects, reducing all planetary life, whether flora or fauna, to an undifferentiated organic sludge of biochemicals. This process of cellular decay also produces huge volumes of flammable gases as a by-product, which is later ignited and turns the atmosphere into a firestorm that usually takes out whatever life may be left. Only those who may have escaped into especially-deep underground shelters can survive a Virus Bomb attack. The population of Tallarn managed to escape complete destruction this way, but their once-verdant world was forever transformed into a desert. Virus bombs are known for their extreme speed; in the fiction surrounding the Horus Heresy, they completely wiped out Istvaan III's entire population of 16 billion people in only minutes."
    Not technically an "alien" invasion, but since you want to go that way: I see your Virus Bomb, and raise you a Universal Solvent. Imagine something capable of disolving ANYTHING. If such a thing actually existed, it would be impossible to store it in any kind of physical container, and if it ever broke containment, it would concievable disolve your entire planet, leaving nothing but molecular goop behind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reapers!

They'd also wipe out the 10 char rule!
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Valort View Post
    The aliens were just a plot device. Learn to read King's books ;P
    I have read just about all of King's books. Dreamcatcher is one of the few I refuse to pick up again.