Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Superman, think about it.
    he gets his ridiculously powerful powers from our sun, nothing really special about him other than hes a really nice guy at heart.

why is that bad? well as a race kryptonians are a lot like nazis... now imagine if they all could throw the earth around like a baseball.

The ones from Battlefield Earth. They were TERRIBLE.

an alien Chuck Norris

Uxas Darkseid.

What makes him worse than all the other aliens listed so far? I will explain.

"Omega Effect: Darkseid wields a cosmic energy field called "Omega Effect", which proves integral, as it is the core from which his other abilities manifest from. This effect allows him to transverse through time and space, also enabling him to break interpretable barriers and force-fields. "

"Molecular Dispersion: He is also able to dissipate and disperse the molecules of an object or organism, effectively erasing them from existence. "

"Teleportation: Darkseid can teleport himself and other beings anywhere in the entire Universe even through other dimensions at a mere thought. "

"Time Travel: Darkseid can move and transverse through time at ease. "

These abilities have no know limits, though it is known he can destroy planets and stars with a thought. Darkseid is also effectively invulnerable, able to withstand more energy than 20 supernovas with absolutely no damage. His most deadly attack, the Omega Beams, are so powerful that a full powered blast instantly killed a cosmic entity that the aspect of God failed to defeat in combat, even when he used so much power that his punches were felt throughout the multiverse. He also has many other abilities, typical superhuman speed, strength, reflexes, agility, stamina, intelligence, immune to diseases, poison and aging, telepathy, telekinesis, psychic possession, the list goes on.

So basically, you can't really beat him. Not many fictional beings are on his level, let alone real life stuff. And his goal is to control or kill every being in the cosmos. He not nice dude.
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2012-08-06 at 05:25 AM.

Daleks. Their only goal in life is to kill everything that is not Dalek.

the aliens from Mars Attacks

Last edited by skatblast; 2012-08-06 at 05:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Frieza! .
    I was gonna say Frieza, but without Saiyans on our planet I think he'd be too lazy to blow it up. No point. And if there were Saiyans here, well, you've seen the Trunks saga.

The Core from Total Annihilation.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Uxas Darkseid.
    not sure if Darksied counts considering that hes not an alien and is in fact a god(the god of all evil).

to my point, it only takes 1 yellow sun powered kryptonian to beat him(in most cases).

imagine what would happen if the whole kryptonian race had survived and gained superman level powers, were fucked beyond all comprehension.

two evil kryptonians very nearly conquered earth, now multiply that by 10billion.
    Last edited by mordale; 2012-08-06 at 05:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Reapers from Mass Effect.

GeeGee.
    I have a pack of crayons. Its cool, i got this.

Transformers

The Yeerks man! They could already be here and we wouldn't even know it.

Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    not sure if Darksied counts considering that hes not an alien and is in fact a god(the god of all evil).

to my point, it only takes 1 yellow sun powered kryptonian to beat him(in most cases).

imagine what would happen if the whole kryptonian race had superman level powers, were fucked beyond all comprehension.
    Darkseid is an alien, an Apokoliptian to be precise. The beings of Apokolips just call themselves gods because their proximity to the Source Wall has given them vastly enhanced abilities. What makes Darkseid so special is the Omega Effect, a power which he stole, basically from God himself.

Also, Darkseid only ever loses to Superman due to his arrogance and his obsession with the Anti-Life Equation. Because really, he doesn't care 99% of the time. The only time when Darkseid is really defeated by Superman is when Batman baits him into being shot with the Radion bullet, which drains his powers. Which all could have been prevented by him going ape shit on everyone, Batman included, but he didn't even bother to use his cosmic sight to check the ammo in Batman's gun.

If Darkseid wanted to, he could kill Superman, and an entire race of Kryptonians almost instantly. The only time Darkseid has ever truly cut loose was during the Crisis on Infinite Earths, and that nearly destroyed the cosmos. And honestly, I say he cut loose, but he may be even stronger than that, he wasn't even breathing hard after that blast.
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2012-08-06 at 05:39 AM.

Darkseid is an alien, an Apokoliptian to be precise. The beings of Apokolips just call themselves gods because their proximity to the Source Wall has given them vastly enhanced abilities. What makes Darkseid so special is the Omega Effect, a power which he stole, basically from God himself.
    ...your talking about that pile of shit new 52...

no they're actual gods(new gods to be exact) thats how the king set it up, thats how it is, and will be once they scrap this idiotic reboot.

Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    ...your talking about that pile of shit new 52...

no they're actual gods(new gods to be exact) thats how the king set it up, thats how it is, and will be once they scrap this idiotic reboot.
    No, they've always just been highly evolved aliens. I haven't read Flashpoint and the New 52, I'm just waiting for the animated movie for that one.

Deleted
    How about the Q-bomb? (planetcracker from starshiptroopers 3 i believe)

10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't sure if you mean most dangerous or the lamest so I went with

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    The forces of Chaos in Warhammer 40k, Clearly.
    Or, you know, the Tyranids from 40k, that consume literally EVERYTHING.
    Organic life? Gone.
    Metallic sentience? Ignored unless engaged by it, even then it is destroyed.
    Low on biomatter? No problem. The corpses of dead Tyranids will suffice.
    Untold billions of foot-soldiers and air-support not cut it? That's alright. Send in billions of stronger monstrosities.
    Still not winning? Send in the Swarmlord to lead the troops with his millenia of experience.

The Tyranids are the ultimate all-consuming race.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

Also, Darkseid only ever loses to Superman due to his arrogance and his obsession with the Anti-Life Equation. Because really, he doesn't care 99% of the time. The only time when Darkseid is really defeated by Superman is when Batman baits him into being shot with the Radion bullet, which drains his powers. Which all could have been prevented by him going ape shit on everyone, Batman included, but he didn't even bother to use his cosmic sight to check the ammo in Batman's gun.
    the events of Final Crisis(meandering pile of shit that it is) take place after the death of the new gods, in which(unsurprisingly) all the new gods are killed by the source to make the next set of new gods(4th world should give you a hint).

what they fought was the possessed by Darksied body of Dan Turpin(who in the superman TAS was killed by Darksied) which was slowly being turned into Darksied's new body.
    batman shoots him, and then superman obliterates his soul.

but back to my point, there have been times supes has stood upto Darksied and beaten him in physical combat(only to be blasted away after a chuckle and a backhanded complement).

there was an entire race that could do that and were highly militaristic.
    imagine an entire race of evil supermen, capable of bronze-age superman feats.
    Last edited by mordale; 2012-08-06 at 05:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolretadin View Post
    Or, you know, the Tyranids from 40k, that consume literally EVERYTHING.
    Organic life? Gone.
    Metallic sentience? Ignored unless engaged by it, even then it is destroyed.
    Low on biomatter? No problem. The corpses of dead Tyranids will suffice.
    Untold billions of foot-soldiers and air-support not cut it? That's alright. Send in billions of stronger monstrosities.
    Still not winning? Send in the Swarmlord to lead the troops with his millenia of experience.

The Tyranids are the ultimate all-consuming race.
    You should read what I posted about Darkseid. Pretty sure he could kill off the entire Tyranid species with a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    The ones from Battlefield Earth. They were TERRIBLE.
    they cant be too scary, they got owned by buncha retarded cavemen