Deleted

Trial of the Champion - soloable?

Hey.
    I've just started to grind Champion Seals for Argent prizes and I am curious is this possible with current gear to do solo Fraction Champions?
    I have watched some YT videos but it seems the switching mounts is kinda bugged nowadays.

Thanks in advance.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    It's most likely possible, but yes the issue would be the first boss.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Judging from there being youtube videos about it, it seems to be possible.

Switching mounts being bugged is news to me. I occasionally help out a friend who is farming badges. We went there just this weekend and duo-ed it all. Switching mounts was not a problem.

Deleted
    Well when I tried to switch a mount the instance has been reseted ;p

10+ Year Old Account
    Its possible to do, or at least it was (I did it on my DK many months ago just to try), but it takes a looooooong time. I think it took me 20 or 25 minutes if I remember correctly. Its so much better to just find a friend to help.

Technically possible, but the amount of time you'll spend doing the Jousting event would be better spent just finding somebody to help. There are still a good number of people doing the dailies or worst case you could just pay someone to help.

15+ Year Old Account
    Did it 2-3 times solo (normal one) yeah takes more time cuz soloing those champions is sooo boring -_-
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

Like someone said, if you announce on general, people will probably answer , there's a lot of people doing these dailies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Technically yes, you just need to be aggressive about swapping mounts when yours is low. Take down the guys together so they are all low and then kill in quick succession; you won't be able to babysit the bodies and kill the others if you kill one at a time like usual.

But be warned: it takes like 45 minutes. You can cut it down to like 5-10 just by adding one other person.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |