Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Passing High School With DRUGS

What Drug do i use to pass highschool i am very lazy n unmotivated to do anything at the time it comes like i say i wanna do all this shit n do good but then the time comes and its like ugh....fuck this i dont even care.. but i should care i fucking Despise school ever since gr6 just got boring and shitty when im in class i sit there and just do nothing usually unless im interested with is highley unlikley i want a drug that i can use to do really good in highschool that will help my focusin motivation n shit idc about health effectts or all that bullshit its till im done school then drugs will stop ? Any Ideas goin into gr11 i do smoke alot of weed tho and done coke a few times i liked coke it made me wanna do shit lol....but idk about that for schooling

Anything of your knowledge

Please do not glorify/promote or discuss drug use here. Infracted - Taenathal
    Last edited by mmoc454417f773; 2012-08-06 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Infraction

Deleted
    you pass high school by not doing drugs, plus if you don't care you should probably take a break from school (if you can do that in ur country)

Its called Reading. But be careful - you might get addicted to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure if you're already having trouble in school, drugs are likely to just make your issues worse.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Ritalin. Sorry if it upsets you to hear it but ritalin makes you study hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Well there are prescription drugs for attention issues if you are ADHD, however I do not believe there are any drugs which will actually motivate you. Maybe you need to ask yourself whether you want to be some bum living in a van down by the river when you grow up or do you want to make something out of your life. If your just going to get into drugs this early in life then whats the point of even completing school.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Can't be serious…? Please see a doctor or psychiatrist if you really need help.

Quote Originally Posted by applesauce View Post
    What Drug do i use to pass highschool i am very lazy n unmotivated to do anything at the time it comes like i say i wanna do all this shit n do good but then the time comes and its like ugh....fuck this i dont even care.. but i should care i fucking Despise school ever since gr6 just got boring and shitty when im in class i sit there and just do nothing usually unless im interested with is highley unlikley i want a drug that i can use to do really good in highschool that will help my focusin motivation n shit idc about health effectts or all that bullshit its till im done school then drugs will stop ? Any Ideas goin into gr11 i do smoke alot of weed tho and done coke a few times i liked coke it made me wanna do shit lol....but idk about that for schooling

Something you might find inspiring is doing a lot of hallucinogenic drugs and playing near railroad tracks. There might even be a Darwin award in it for you.

Have you tried caffeine? Its easy to get and pretty popular.

15+ Year Old Account
    " I smoke a lot of weed, and yet I am unmotivated......hummm"

maybe lay off the pipe and you might make something of your life. The one thing I am so proud to say to my teenage kids is that i never did any drugs or cigs or alcohol in high school. It's not to late for you to try and say the same thing to your kids someday.
    "Canada is a country where fake girlfriends live"
    I may not go down in history, but I'll go down on your sister.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Ritalin. Sorry if it upsets you to hear it but ritalin makes you study hard.
    Ritalin isn't the god drug that people make it out to be... it helps you focus, sure, but if you'd rather focus hard on something else Ritalin isn't going to stop you.

I think you need to stop smoking weed and stop doing coke. The best drug is being sober.
    Humans are the only species on the planet smart enough to be this stupid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StickYou View Post
    " I smoke a lot of weed, and yet I am unmotivated......hummm"

maybe lay off the pipe and you might make something of your life. The one thing I am so proud to say to my teenage kids is that i never did any drugs or cigs or alcohol in high school. It's not to late for you to try and say the same thing to your kids someday.
    This. Get of the weed and maybe you will have a bit more motivation.

not the most credible source but it hits the point..

Side effects: For many, smoking dope is as natural and everyday as a brew of hot tea, and they find the drug helps make their life a little less stressful without unduly affecting their judgement or abilities.

For others it can have quite the opposite effect, turning ordinary folk into unbearable, spaced out, lazy hippies.

i think the bold part fits you perfectly

10+ Year Old Account
    Crystal meth.

OT: No drugs will help you other than like ritalin. also stop with the weed.

I myself like smoking up with my friends however you have to take a break sometimes for things that are more important

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Pretty sure if you're already having trouble in school, drugs are likely to just make your issues worse.
    lol your dumb

The weed you are smoking kills motivation to do anything. You should stop it.

There are many things you can do, my friend!

- Suck on air conditioner gas! It works wonders! For extra merit, choose a high-floor AC unit, do a handstand on it (Think of it as a kegstand), and get your fumes going!
    - Glue is cheap, glue is good, glue will burn your neurons too!
    - Cheesing is still an option! Grab your friendly neighborhood cat, stick your nose up its pee pee place, and let the wonders begin! The bigger and fiercer the cat, the higher your chances of getting some love marks too!
    - Vehicle exhaust fumes are a great way of getting your freak on too! But it only works with running vehicles! Wait for a red light, approach that car (Or a school bus for a chance at the illusive super-hi!), put your mouth over the exhaust, and suck on it like a fluffer!
    - Last but not least: Your parents keep a lot of drugs handy around the house! Grab some, mix'em up like skittles, and chug chug chug!

That is all! Good luck! And please never pro-create. /sigh

Deleted

lol your dumb
    This was satire right? The misuse of you're, the lack of any punctuation whatsoever? And commenting on someone's opinion of what will help or harm their school performance? Has to be comedy.

Can we close this thread already?