Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    My enchantress in equilvalant gear can kill white mobs on her own and do decent damage to elites. The templar? He's a British version of Tickle Me Elmo, with the emphasis on Tickle. Makes a great doorstop though.

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Hes also sworn off the flesh of woman apparently due to his ''order'' even though he OBVIOUSLY loves Enchantress like pretty hardcore :P
    Well yeah the Enchantress and basically EVERY. SINGLE. FEMALE. He comes in contact with including Leah as well. Hes just like that self righteous religious type that does NOTHING but talk about how "bad ass" he is as YOU are the one killing everything in sight. To top it off he talks about lusting after women etc. as being such a huge sin then turns right around and hits on EVERYTHING in sight. Just typical religious hypocritical nutball that put himself on a self righteous pedestal. Very easy target to not like and make fun of.

Deleted
    i like him. he is cute somehow ^^

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Templar is fine, as long as you don't mind douches.

See two white mobs in Act 1

"This will be rough"

Also WTF is his role?

Scoundrel can actually do damn good DPS with a 1100 DPS bow and some good dex+AS rings and necklace
    Enchantress is good CC and again can do DPS
    Templar cant be a tank because he cant hold threat and even with 40k HP he gets 1 shot. Was he added just to be a MF bot?

Quote Originally Posted by Alilei32 View Post
    See two white mobs in Act 1

"This will be rough"

Also WTF is his role?

Scoundrel can actually do damn good DPS with a 1100 DPS bow and some good dex+AS rings and necklace
    Enchantress is good CC and again can do DPS
    Templar cant be a tank because he cant hold threat and even with 40k HP he gets 1 shot. Was he added just to be a MF bot?
    How about you give your Templar some gear? I saw people with templars over 100k hp.

Quote Originally Posted by BraveNewWorld View Post
    How about you give your Templar some gear? I saw people with templars over 100k hp.
    Ok and what does a 100k HP templar function as?

1. He stiill cant hold threat so that health is useless. I see templar charge mobs and they still keep chasing me
    2. If I pile vit gear on him it means I can use pure MF gear which is counterproductive
    3. He still cant do DPS

Also my Templar has awesome gear hes wearing 120 MF.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BraveNewWorld View Post
    You wouldn't really give it gear unless it involves MF really unless you wanna find Vit+MF which then hes still bad haha

Stop picking on the Templar, he's an excellent MF bitch, does it better than both the Enchantress and the Scoundrel. :P

Probably has something to do with the whole "Lawful Good" Alignment in D&D. They're basically the "goody two shoes" character. By the book and well most people see that as boring and "no fun". They're easy to mock because of their high value of the law above everything else.

It reminds me of the scene from the movie The Gamers 2 Dorkiness rising. Where the party wants info from a prisoner who won't talk so torture is their only option, but they can't because there is a Paladin in their party and him being Lawful Good won't allow him to accept torture even with good intentions. So they have the bard tell him that evil doers are outside to distract him.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    Stop picking on the Templar, he's an excellent MF bitch, does it better than both the Enchantress and the Scoundrel. :P
    Until the new Legendaries drop and maybe you can give the scoundrel a 40 MF weapon. I would switch in a heartbeat. Also im pretty sure the Enchantress is a lesbian which is hot so Im hoping for a high MF staff as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Alilei32 View Post
    Until the new Legendaries drop and maybe you can give the scoundrel a 40 MF weapon. I would switch in a heartbeat. Also im pretty sure the Enchantress is a lesbian which is hot so Im hoping for a high MF staff as well.
    It's hot that there is absolutely zero chance that she would ever be into you? I'm baffled.

OT: I don't mind the Templar much, but I usually use the Scoundrel so I never really grew to hate him like some people.

Quote Originally Posted by Notos View Post
    It's hot that there is absolutely zero chance that she would ever be into you? I'm baffled.
    My characters are female so she is into them.