I can never shave both sides of my face evenly!

I guess because I only actually shave using my right hand, my facial-hair just *NEVER* wants to come out perfectly even. Sometimes the left-side comes out better, and sometimes it's the right-side. It's really frustrating since, because I'm just sporting a chin-only goatee, any little imperfection becomes much more noticeable (as opposed to, say, a beard, which you'll rarely notice if it's not perfectly even).

Do any of you guys have any insight to share on the matter? Tips for shaving evenly? You'd think after shaving for like 10 years I'd be better at it... but nope! It doesn't matter whether I take my time or "just do it", or whether I shave by feeling or by mirror, I just really suck at this >_<

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    maybe your goatee isn't perfectly symetrical? one side is less sparse then the other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only put shaving cream where you intend to shave.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymore View Post
    I guess because I only actually shave using my right hand, my facial-hair just *NEVER* wants to come out perfectly even. Sometimes the left-side comes out better, and sometimes it's the right-side. It's really frustrating since, because I'm just sporting a chin-only goatee, any little imperfection becomes much more noticeable (as opposed to, say, a beard, which you'll rarely notice if it's not perfectly even).

Do any of you guys have any insight to share on the matter? Tips for shaving evenly? You'd think after shaving for like 10 years I'd be better at it... but nope! It doesn't matter whether I take my time or "just do it", or whether I shave by feeling or by mirror, I just really suck at this >_<
    I found your problem.....

I kid I kid

Honestly, I hate shaving. You could use a bowl or something like that, put it on your face and shave around it? It sounds like a terrible idea but it might just work.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    maybe your goatee isn't perfectly symetrical? one side is less sparse then the other.
    This is pretty common, I believe. The right side of my face when someone looks at me, has less hair total, so it can be weird. =/ There's a spot under my jawbone on that side that is about a 3/4 inch diameter circle, where there's nearly no hair there ever... it's weird.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Go to a professional to have it done properly, then just maintain it. It'll be much easier then