Guild Wars Lore...

Started playing GW1 to earn HoM but I'm falling in love w/ the lore so far. This will definitely help me appreciate GW2 more. So far, about 60% thru Nightfall and still learning but it's been a fun ride. I don't see myself finishing before the release but I'm lookin forward to the ride. Plan is Nightfall -> EotN -> Prophecies -> Factions, w/ some deviations to get heroes, come on 3rd necro!!! I would speak more on the story but don't want to spoil it for anyone. I do want a pet Hungerer though...

EotN would be the most relevant to GW2. I enjoyed Nightfall's lore as well, well except for Kormir.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    EotN would be the most relevant to GW2. I enjoyed Nightfall's lore as well, well except for Kormir.
    You shut your mouth.

Kormir is the only reason I would go human. I'm going to wait and see if there will be a paragon or devirish class in the future though to make a kormir dedicated story.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you're into the lore then check out the books. They're like 8 bucks each and help to bridge the gap between GW1 and GW2. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, the "Winds of Change" questline in GW1 was meant to be someone of a lore filler as well.
    You can spend a lot of time and money trying to save a little time and money.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    EoTN was only added to bridge the lore gap. Prophecies and Nightfall were pretty significant too.

If you like GuildWars Lore, you will love WoodenPotatoes

www . youtube . com/playlist?list=PL00553A085339802C&feature=plcp

He has lorevideos and a complete GuildWars Beyond video list.

Hope you will add him on Youtube =)

I am EAGERLY awaiting his additions to the Lore series that Woodenpotatoes puts out. I check everyday and while I understand the hardwork and time it takes to put together those very detailed and informative vids, I wish it came out faster. I don't see him finishing before GW2 is released.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardent View Post
    If you like GuildWars Lore, you will love WoodenPotatoes

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL00553A085339802C&feature=plcp

He has lorevideos and a complete GuildWars Beyond video list.

Hope you will add him on Youtube =)

That guy is awesome and us really helpful! He just needs to hurry up and finish the series

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
    I DOODLE!