MMO-C and my Android

It doesn't matter what browser I use: HTCs Internet, Firefox or Opera, MMO-C just takes ages to load on it and most times I have to end the app process on the regular browser, and Firefox will crash. I currently get my MMO-C reading from the Google RSS reader but it's a little wonky with the Blue Tracker, and I'd like to browse the forums. =\

Any ideas? (I hope I posted in the right forum, computer, Android, same thing to me!)
    Moo.

There is http://mmmoc.thoorium.com/ if you want to read the news. I don't have any problem with the blue tracker, but if you want RSS alerts, try this app.

As to the forums, we are actually actively looking into some solution now!

I like that site, but I've got the rss feed going for news. The rss feed from the blue tracker seems to sort by original post date, not by last post. (at least in Google Reader. Like it doesn't show that the Beta Class Analysis thread was updated. I'll try that app you mentioned)

Even in that app (which is pretty nice) it just sorts by original post date. Also another beef with the blue tracker rss is that it only shows like the first 512 chars or something and I gotta go to the actual website blue tracker to see the rest of it.

Guess I'm bookmarking the Blue Tracker.
    Last edited by JonBoy2001; 2012-08-08 at 08:15 PM. Reason: :p and :P are the same, why do some message boards not realize this???
    Moo.