Deleted

Getting a new computer

Heya, my computer is getting really slow, and its about freaking time i bought a new one. Now i know that i should probably build it myself, which i will try to do. But right now im thinking about buying either one of these 2. (Keep in mind they come without an OS so they are a bit cheaper)

Computer 1: http://www.speldatorn.se/cgi-bin/pro...tationara.html

Computer 2: http://www.speldatorn.se/cgi-bin/pro...tationara.html

I dont know a whole lot about computers but i think the 2nd one is better? They are about the same price.

Also, how well will either of them run say, battlefield 3?

*edit* 6300 swedish KR is about 630 euro

First one has much better CPU and tiny bit better graphics card, clearly wins between the two. Big weakness is that the CPU is not overclockable, switching it to better version that can be OC'd later would cost only about 20€ extra. If you can ask for changes, this is definitely worth it.

Would play BF3 (and 25man raids in WoW) at about 40-50fps at mixed high/ultra settings. Second computer maybe 5fps lower in BF3, but 20fps less in WoW.
    Last edited by vesseblah; 2012-08-07 at 10:42 PM.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    Thanks for the quick reply! Do you think it is worth the money or could i get a much better one if i build it myself?

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnalz View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply! Do you think it is worth the money or could i get a much better one if i build it myself?
    What you'd gain from DIY is selecting exactly the parts you want, but you don't get significantly better value for money unless the shop refuses to do any changes (referring to the CPU I edited in my previous post). In selecting better parts PSU is definitely one potential area, as the brand used in those two computers is totally unknown and of unknown quality. Changing it for better would probably increase price, not reduce it if you went for DIY way. Also changing RAM to faster models would cost around 5€ extra and give up to 5-10% extra speed at very low cost.
    Last edited by vesseblah; 2012-08-07 at 10:48 PM.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    http://www.inet.se/produkt/1517090/t...kham-varde-299

My friend wants to know if this one better or worse than the previous ones?

Clearly better for BF3, somewhat worse for WoW/GW2. It also includes Win7 in the price but you probably noticed that.

Also bumping is not allowed here, and even if it was, one minute is ridiculous.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    Okay sorry didnt know what I was writing.

But once for all, just want to be clear,

Computer nr 1 - Gamer i5 3450 is better than the other 2?

Just for playing WoW, will I be able to play everything maxed out on ultra with a good average FPS?

Thank you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by M0RISHA View Post
    Okay sorry didnt know what I was writing.

But once for all, just want to be clear,

Computer nr 1 - Gamer i5 3450 is better than the other 2?

Just for playing WoW, will I be able to play everything maxed out on ultra with a good average FPS?

Thank you
    Yes the Intel build is better for sure.

The GPU is a little weak but should do fine in WoW.

But as you mention yourself, you should really consider building it and get better price/performance ratio.

Deleted
    Okay thank you mate!