Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Full list of all MoP Season 12 gear for people who don't know.

Check this link om wowhead:

http://www.wowhead.com/news=204968/m...p-gear-preview

Just Scroll down for

Armor Parts
    Here you can see all pvp sets for each class with stats \ new 2set-4set bonuses.

Weapons
    Check out all the new models etc

Asseccories
    Amulet, Rings & the new pvp Trinkets (promising!!!!!)

what do u guys think?
    Last edited by Tert; 2012-08-08 at 11:14 AM.

Deleted
    Wow, that's disappointing alright. Everything was ugly, weapons & cloaks especially. The only thing i sorta accepted was the priest armors, or the mage without helmet.

And to add, i think it's much because of the weird colours. I want 2-3 colours. A slick clean look, not some kid painting where you add all colours and shake it all over the armor. Boring colours like brown,green, blue mixes instead of a clean pure white, gold, leatherbrown etc for respective classes.
    Last edited by mmocdd0538594c; 2012-08-08 at 11:26 AM.

Meh, they're still going with the socks for boots for DKs.

Here's hoping, though, that after three seasons in Cataclysm they'll have finally made the haste boots (beneficial to Death Knights) match the DK set and the crit boots match the warrior set. Never mind, they've yet to straighten this out...
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Deleted
    WOW

The 2H sword / axe / mace models are a DISASTER !

I agree, 90 % will be transmog'd!

Deleted
    Some good looking items. Nice!

10+ Year Old Account
    warrior here 100% transmog and the weapons look like shit.the 2 handed mace is ok at best,but still fail.

Deleted
    mostly ugly items, almost everything will be transmogged

also, mh/oh vs staff for casters, with the staff having extra resilience (and maybe pvp power), will that out way the extra 120 intellect the mh/oh (plus enchant) get? will have to see how much pvp power it has (if any) i guess

I quite like and dislike the dk one at the same time, the malevolent tbh,
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Mages, Monks, and Warlocks look pretty neat. Death Knights and Warriors look incredible. I am undecided about the Paladin set...I main a Paladin and I can't decide if I can see my toon rocking that armor or not. Hmmm. The cloaks are better then the generic blue ones we've had forever too. Yay Blizz<3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonsurge View Post
    Mages, Monks, and Warlocks look pretty neat. Death Knights and Warriors look incredible. I am undecided about the Paladin set...I main a Paladin and I can't decide if I can see my toon rocking that armor or not. Hmmm. The cloaks are better then the generic blue ones we've had forever too. Yay Blizz<3
    i main a warrior and im goign to have to disagree with you on the warrior set.it could be ok if blizz got rid of the feathers for spikes.but it is what it is,and what it is is a tranzmog set lol.

Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    i main a warrior and im goign to have to disagree with you on the warrior set.it could be ok if blizz got rid of the feathers for spikes.but it is what it is,and what it is is a tranzmog set lol.
    IMO the feather make the set, reminds me of a Roman legionnaire, I thought that the paladins were getting this set anyways. seems its changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    Meh, they're still going with the socks for boots for DKs.

Here's hoping, though, that after three seasons in Cataclysm they'll have finally made the haste boots (beneficial to Death Knights) match the DK set and the crit boots match the warrior set. Never mind, they've yet to straighten this out...
    I'm mad happy with the how the dk set looks.

Plus you can transmog the boots, it's really not a problem.

Plate socks are the new black you know!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep...my DK will be living in those sets for the rest of my time in WoW. That is hands down the coolest motherfuckin' armor I have EVER seen. It even beats War T3, which up until MoP has been my absolute fav. The rest of the sets, minus the War set, are absolute boring garbage to me. The War set is kinda cool, but I don't know if I'll bother getting it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Warlock has a very artistic shade of mud and shit again. Yay..

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks! I'll remember that one, since the search function here sucks : )
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

15+ Year Old Account
    This is the first time since bc where I thought all the pvp gear looked kinda cool.

I was worried about it at first, then I remembered that they usually add the cool items at the end
    Brutal, wrathful, ..etc

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmot View Post
    I was worried about it at first, then I remembered that they usually add the cool items at the end
    Brutal, wrathful, ..etc

Cataclysmic? Hope not!
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water