Looking for Monitor and Vidcard advice

Just wondering if anyone has experience on the difference between the gtx670 & 680 in GW2 max settings?
    &
    I have been searching for a 27" monitor, checked newegg & amazon, and with all products you see the negative & positive reviews so if anyone has a 27" 2ms monitor they love if you could toss some suggestions out.

Thanks

I have a 670 GTX EVGA and in the GW2 stress test last week I had everything on max and was getting 60 fps all the way.

Although I am also curious about monitors because I'd love to get a new one myself, but I hear people saying 120Hz is awesome or IPS are fantastic. I have no idea what to look at!

For both OP and Crabsy, what max resolution do you want your monitors to be able to handle, and what price budget. Also any makes you want to steer clear from?

Haven't had any problems running on max settings with a single gtx680.

If you were planning on purchasing a 27" monitor, what would be your price range?

i am interested on a good monitor as well
    I don't intend to thread jack, but ill be watching.

I looked at the 2560 x 1440 monitor prices, and those are... rediculous lol... Might as well buy a new tv...

Anything practacle for the OP and me?

Im going to be using a gtx 680, possibly the same as OP.

Quote Originally Posted by jbd1990 View Post
    i am interested on a good monitor as well
    I don't intend to thread jack, but ill be watching.

I looked at the 2560 x 1440 monitor prices, and those are... rediculous lol... Might as well buy a new tv...

Anything practacle for the OP and me?

Im going to be using a gtx 680, possibly the same as OP.
    Are you looking for a 2560x1440p monitor then? What monitor are you looking for?
    Playing since 2007.

I am looking for one that would do the video card justice. Just not an 800$ one lol..