Bounty Hunter Class Discussion (Spoilers)

This is a small sample taken above of what it's like to be a Bounty Hunter. It's a different approch mch like the Jedi and Sith are seperate. You must win a chance to be in the Great Hunt. Each planet you go to during ACT 1. You must kill a rival Bounty Hunter with each planet brings you a tad closer to winning the great hunt.

This hs all sorts twists and turns first you can decide if you want to kill your target or freeze them. Taking them alive is obviously the Light Choice and killing them where they stand is the Dark. I am still early ACT 1. Level 21 but the damage on power tech is amazing. I can running through people in PVP like butter. I have melee attacks and up close ones. Both are deadly.

Any input is appreciated since I am early on in ACT 1. I do not know if it's better or worse. It is a heck lot fn like the video I put up. A sexy woman finds you interesting and decides to use you. I found her one of the most interesting class quest yet.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Umm, I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for but I have 2 level 50 BH's and I love their story/mechanics.

There aren't a whole lot of twists or surprises, but I will say you are in for a treat with some of the mechanics of the story quests. I'll just mention that you will navigate hidden traps at some point and leave it at that.

The great hunt feels like it drags on for a lifetime unfortunately though.

I didnt liked the BH story, after level 20 and joining the great hunt every planet its the same go X capture Y, then you have the half assed make of Alliance putting a bounty on you to make you tie more to the empire.

BH as smuglers would be more badass if they were neutrals classes that at certain level could decide wich faction to go to

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    I didnt liked the BH story, after level 20 and joining the great hunt every planet its the same go X capture Y, then you have the half assed make of Alliance putting a bounty on you to make you tie more to the empire.

BH as smuglers would be more badass if they were neutrals classes that at certain level could decide wich faction to go to
    I will agree with that. I have not been a fan of the BH storyline. However, it *just* potentially got interesting at the end of Chapter 2. But they DO have a very interesting gallery of companions. Blizz is totally awesome, especially when he refers to Bounty Hunting as Scavenging for people.